Chapter Two: Forever Young.

Mulai dari awal

''I know.'' she replied, in a whisper.

I watched as she played with her blonde and bright red hair. Her hair was normally light blonde, but she'd dyed a few strands a really bright red, like Ariana Grande. It was half blonde and half bright red. But not one half blonde and the other red. It was strands. Now, that I've described her hair, you can see I'm quite a strange person.

She glanced at me and she laughed. ''You're shaking and biting your lip. Careful, you'll chew it off.'' she joked. I laughed with her. Wow. A joke and a laugh chills you out.

''Shall we get ready?'' I asked her, heading towards the nearest mirror. 

''Yep! Ooh, I'm nervous and excited at the same time Mia.'' she started pulling a brush through her hair, with a few yelps of pain.

''I feel exactly the same way.'' I told her. She nodded and opened her suitcase.

''What should I wear?'' I asked her.

''I don't know. I'm gonna wear my normal. Black skinny jeans, Converse and a hoodie or another jacket. And my black and white bracelets.''

''Okay, I'll go casual too.'' I grinned.

She took her clothes and got changed. I pulled on some white skinny jeans and a grey hoodie. Then I put my black Converse on.

''Hey, Mia, look at us.'' Ria said, looking me up and down and then herself.

I looked. She had black jeans on and white Converse and I had white jeans on and black Converse. We looked a right pair

I giggled. ''We look pretty cool, I must say.''

''Yeah, we look awesome.'' she grinned. 

I looked at the time on my phone. ''Ah! Ria! Oh my God! Oh my God!'' I started flipping out.

''Okay, calm down, calm down,'' Ria told herself. ''We'd better go then.'' she grinned at me.

''I don't wanna go!'' I cried, not meaning it. 

''Come on!'' Ria took me by my wrist and we ran down the stairs to the lobby.

When we got to the X Factor backstage, I was shaking.

''We're gonna perform in front of One Direction and Justin Bieber!'' I whisper-screamed. Ria laughed, ''I know Mia.''

''Our names sound the same.'' I pointed out, trying to distract myself. 

''What, Mia and Ria? Yeah they do. But some people call me Ray, others Rayna like my parents and you and my friends call me Ria. And, they spell it differently too. Some spell it r-i-a and others spell it r-y-a.'' she explained. I laughed. What an explanation.

''Oh yeah! R-y-a as in the first, middle and last letters of your name!'' I realized.

''Yes.'' Ria looked around and grinned. Mia and Ria...should we introduce ourselves as that? We don't really have a stage name...maybe if we did well we'd get one - like Jedward. 

''I'm so nervous it's unbelievable.''

''You? You don't look nervous!'' I cried. I, meanwhile, was a headless chicken.

''Exactly. I feel nervous, I don't look it.''

''Right. Okay.''

''Wanna practise?''

''How about, not really?''

''Come on.'' she said, picking up her guitar. She started strumming. I tapped my foot along to the beat and soon I was singing softly. Ria grinned and started singing along too.