"You betta fix dis shit or so help me God."

"Yeah, ask God to help you nigga, 'cause nobody else will."

"Fuck outta here. Ima getcha ass one day. Slidin mah dick in ya will be worth it."It was like something clicked in their minds and I watched their demeanor change. They were the protective brothers one second and the next ruthless murders.

Their fists repeatedly struck Amir where lever they could get them to touch. Blood dripped from different parts of his body. I almost felt bad for him. Almost. He knew how these two were and yet he still talked out the side of his neck.

I tried as best as I could to get them off of him, but they were so far gone. They cashiers called security and it told twelve of them to get Saga and Benji off of Amir. Lesson learned don't play with a guy's sister.

We drove home in silence, making a mental note not to tell daddy or Von. The less they knew the better.
_____

"Are you sure that this is a good idea?"Omega asked as I sat in his car outside of Foreign's house. I wasn't sure, but I had to let him know. Even though this is something hard to forget about, I wanted this behind us. I wanted us to be friends. We didn't have to be best friends, but friends nonetheless.

"He needs to know what happened?"

"But do you have to be the one that tells him?"

"Can you just let me do this, please. If he doesn't want to speak to me, fine, but I at least have to try."

"Aight fine."I kissed his cheek and stepped out the car, walking across the street to the front door. I knocked on the door and waited. He probably didn't want to speak to me, probably wished he never met me. Some girl, I'm guessing his little sister came to the door looking around sixteen years old. She was so innocent looking, making me wish for my innocent days back.

"Hello, can I help you?"

"My name is Issaiah, I was wondering if Foreign home was home?"

"Yeah he's home. I'll take you to him."She opened up the door wide enough for me to walk in. Their house was amazing, well decorated and warm. I smiled as I stepped over the threshold and stood beside her for a second. She looked at me for a second before leading me up the stairs to his room. I watched her knock on his door.

"Yeah?"

"Somebody's here for you."I heard movement before he opened the door traveling his naked chest. He had a shocked expression on his face from seeing me. He looked at his sister.

"Thank you Lyn."

"No problem bro bro."She had a knowing look on her face as if she was peeping something between us.

"Mind την επιχείρησή σας κοριτσάκι."(Mind your business little girl.)

"οτιδήποτε."(Whatever.)He watched her walk away out of ear shot before looking at me.

"Why are you hear?"

"So you can pop up at my house but I can't do the same?"I nodded my head."Got you."

"We had shit to talk about."

"And we still do, so can I come in?"