21

THANKX AGAIN GUYS!!!!! LUV Y'ALL!!!!!

---------------------------------------------

Ten ways to freak out your room mate:

1) Buy some potatoes and draw faces on each of them. Then give them each name. Purposely name one of them your roommate's name. Afterwards, set it on your nightstand and each night, before you go to sleep, smile at all of them. After a week of this, suddenly take the one named after your roommate off your nightstand, cook it, and eat it. When your roommate asks why you did this, shrug and say," It just didn't belong."

2) Make a sandwich, but don't eat it. Instead, set it on the floor somewhere where our roommate can spot it easily. When your roommate walks into the room, see the sandwich and throws it away, start brawling about how you are hungry and he/she just threw away you lunch.

3) When your roommate is out, take your shoes and glue them to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in through the door, sit on the floor holding you head while moaning bd groaning.

4) Collect a bunch of pencils and pile them all onto one side of the room. Keep one one the other side o the room. Laugh at that pencil.

5) Take everything in your room and pile it one side of the room.Then ask your roommate," How much does a elephant weight?" and look at the empty side of the room with concern.

6) Buy a bunch of knifes and sharpen them each night. as you do so, look at your roommate and murmur," Soon, soon..."

7) Tell your roommate that you've got a important message to tell them. When they ask what it is, pretend to faint. When you come to again, you exclaim," I remember!" When your roommate ask you what it is, pretend to faint again. Keep this up for 2 weeks.

8) Ebery time your roommate walks in through the door, shout," Hooray! You're back!" After 5 minutes, go up to them  and ask," Shouldn't you be going now?"

9) Talk back to your Rise Krispies. All of a sudden act offended, throw the bowl onto the floor, and kick it. Refuse to clean it up and explain," No, I want to watch them suffer more.

10) Draw a tiny black line on your nose. Make it bigger everyday. Look at it and say," The hair is growing! It's growing!"