353

HEY GUYS!!! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, BUT HER YOU GO!!!!!!! THANKX AGAIN FOR READING!!!!!

---------------------------------------------

There are six people on a plane and the plane is about to crash. Among those people is the worlds most famous rock star, the worlds best surgeon, smartest kid in the world, worlds most famous priest, an old man and a normal kid. But the problem is that there are only five parachutes in the plane. So everyone agrees to give the first parachute to the worlds most famous rock star because if he dies the whole world will be devastated. After the rock star jumps off, everyone agrees to give the second parachute to the worlds most famous priest because without him some people might not follow their religion anymore. After the priest jumps off, everyone agrees to give the third parachute to the world's best surgeon because if he dies no one will know how to do heart transplants. After the surgeon jumps off, the three people left agree to give the smartest kid in the world the fourth parachute because if he dies there will be no others like him to spread the knowledge he knows. After the smartest kid in the world jumps off, the old man says to the normal kid "Son you should take the last parachute and jump off because I've already lived most of my life." With a huge smile on his face, the normal kid replies "Both of us can jump because the smartest kid in the world just took my backpack."