Chapter 24~ It Was Him...

Amari's P.O.V

The boy that walks into the elevator is quite tall. He is wearing black ripped jeans and an Adidas sweatshirt.I look up at the boys face. 

He has rosy cheeks.

Oh. my. God.

 It's Jacob.

 I step back from him. 

This can't be happening. Jacob steps towards me. "Amari?" he says. He removes the hair that is covering my face. "It is you!" he says as a smile appears on his face. "Yup, it's me," I'm very confused on why he "happy" to see me. The last time I talked to him he treated me like a piece of trash. "How are you?" he asks. "Fine, I guess" I reply looking at the digital screen that displays the floor we are on. An L shows up and it is followed by the elevator stopping and the doors open. I guess I'm going back to the lobby.  Jacob and I walk out to the elevator.

J-What bring you to Texas? 

A-Tour

J-Oh lit, what tour?

A- Magcon, it stands for Meet and-

J- Greet Convention... No way...that's who invited me on tour too!

great.

~

"Wake up"

I open my eyes. It's Blake. I get up and grab my phone. My phone is being blown up with Instagram notifications. I check my dms. One username pops up that catches my attention... MessyMessyMonday. Hmm... Messy Monday Fan Account. I click on the chat. Before I read the messages...I stand up and walk over to the bathroom to get ready.  I close the door to the bathroom. I sit on the marble counter in the bathroom. I unlock my phone again. The chat pops up on my screen. It's a groupchat... with several other people. They are all talking about the same to people. Blake and Ariel. What? I begin reading some of the messages to see what they are talking about.

Do you think what Zo was saying is true?

Blake and Ariel??? nahhhh Amari and Blake are a way better couple.

OMGGGG #Blariel is realllll

Did Blake really cheat on Amari?

That picture is so photoshop

-

Picture? what picture? I begin to scroll through the hashtag on Insta. No. NO. He wouldn't do this. This is fake...right? He would never do this. When could he have met up with Ariel? We were together all day yesterday...except when I went to the lobby. He was sick though and didn't feel good. I flip my phone over on the counter. I ignore the constant buzzing coming from my phone. I apply my makeup for the day. I grab an outfit to wear for the show today. I put it on. I'm wearing a blue sweatshirt and some leggings. I'm bringing a skater style dress to change into for the show.

I pull up the picture on my phone from that group chat. I take a deep breathe. I open the door. Blake turns off his phone and rushes over to me. I'm crying...great. 

B- Are you okay? Whats wrong?

I push Blake to the side.

A- Where were you yesterday?

B- with you? 

A-No, when I left.

B- here...what do you mean...I said i didn't feel good

I slide my phone over to him. The picture displays on the screen when he turns on the phone. He bites his bottom lip before speaking.

B- what is this?

A- Im asking you

B- Oh my lord Amari

A- what Blake? WHAT?

B-That's Photoshopped

A- Okay whatever

I took my phone and stood up and start to walk towards the door.

B-Wait, you actually thought this was real? I can't believe you.

A- I'm done

I place my hand on the handle

B- What?

A- I'm done. We. Are. Done

I slam the door.

~

"And now here is Amari with Make Me by Noah Cyrus"

I stand Up and walk to the middle of the stage and sit on the stool.

(DISCLAIMERRRRRRRRRR- This isn't Amari buttttttt her this girls personality reminds me of Amari soooo yeahhhh..btw this girl is sooo talented!!!)

________________________________________________________________________________

WHATS UP MY BEAUTIFULLLL PEOPLEEEE

I updated??? (whattttttt????)

well yeah... hope you liked it

I'll update when this chapter hits 20 or 50 reads

Btw did you like the new book cover?????

Well.....GOTTA BLASTTTTT HUN

Fangirl OUT