Chapter 12~ The Run

Jacob's P.O.V

Amari went upstairs to change into workout clothes. I thought that was a good idea so I went up too. I changed my shirt and shorts. I finished tying my shoes and walked out of Mario's room. I walked down the hall and went up to Amari's door. I knocked and she opened the door. She hid behind the door. I could tell she wasn't ready.

Amari- yes?
Me- I just wanted to know when you will be ready
Amari- oh ok... Ummmmmmmm like 20minutes

Amari closed the door and I went down stairs. Finally after a few minutes I hear her coming.

Amari handed me a water bottle and we went outside. She put her headphones on and ask if I was ready. I said yes. She started running and I took off after her.

-about 20 minutes later-

I called out her name. Over and over and over again. Still no answer. She can't hear me at all. So I had to run a little faster to catch up. I tapped her shoulder. She stopped running. She took off her pink beats.

Me- can we stop

Amari- yeah... Is my little Jacob tired? She said in a childish voice

Me-yes

Amari laughs a little. I start to lean in to kiss her. She places her finger on my lips. I look at her a little confused. She starts backing up in the direction of the house.

Amari- you gonna have to catch me

She smiled at me. I saw her turn around and start jogging. She pulls her head phones back up and over her ears. I start running after her. Her hair is up in a ponytail. Her hair swinging back and forth. This girl is to fast for me.

We reach the driveway. I rap my arms around her waist. We both start laughing. She turns around to face me. I peck her on the lips. I smile at her. She grabs my hand and we walk inside. I check the time. It's 12:15 p.m. Mr&Mrs Selman won't be home for another 6 hours. I grab a banana from the counter. I walk over into living room and sit next to Amari on the couch. She's looking at the tv while I look at my phone.

We both were sitting crisscross applesauce on the couch. I tapped Amari on the shoulder. She slowly turned around.
Amari- yeah
Me- you have something on your shirt

She looks down at her. She examines it. I think she noticed not thing was there.

Amari- I don't s-

I place my finger underneath her chin. I moved her head up so she would be staring at me. I leaned in and started kissing her. She starts kissing back. We continue kissing for a little. I pull back. She looks at me confused.

Amari- why did you stop?
Me-can I ask you something?
Amari-yeah ...of course...what is it?
Me- will you be my girlfriend?

She doesn't respond. She smiles and leans in. We starts kissing again. Her arms are rapped around my neck. I start to hear footsteps from upstairs. It's Mario. He stops in his tracks. He starts looking at us.

Mario - wtf

We brake the kiss. We both look over at each other. Then, we look at Mario.

Amari- what?
Mario- what was that all about?
Me- idk
Mario- I'm gonna go back upstairs and get my phone. Do you guys wanna go live on YouNow after?
Amari- can I take a shower first?
Mario- yeah
Me- I do too
Mario- you can go after her or use the one in the basement
Me- I'll wait
~

Mario went back upstairs. Amari got up from the couch. I stood up. She started walking towards the stairs. I grabbed her hand. She turned back.

Me- was that a yes?
Amari- yes

~20 minutes later~
I decide to go upstairs. I'm pretty she That she is done. I don't hear anything in the bathroom. I knock on the. No answer. I turn the knob. It's unlocked. I slowly open the door. I opened the door all the way. She is in the shirt she was wearing for the day and black underwear. She was looking into the mirror curling her hair.

Amari- Jacob what are you doing?!
Me- I'm sorry I didn't know you were still in here.

I closed the door and went to Mario's bathroom instead.

By the time I came down stairs. Mario and Amari have the laptop and light set up and ready to go.

________________________________________________________________________

Another update, complete
Look out for an update from kissmesartorius and I! ;)
I'm gonna need to come up with a schedule for updating now that school has started
Well hope you guys have a great day!!!!
Fangirl Out 🎸✌🏼️🎶