Chapter 21~Change

Amari's P.O.V

I FaceTime Jacob. He answers.

(A.N// j-Jacob A-Amari)

J- what hell do you want ?

What the heck is his problem?

A-I just wanted to check in with you and see how you've been...

J-Fine! Is that all you wanted to know?

A- okay Jacob... what's your problem? You've been acting really rude lately!

J- It's nothing, Okay!?

A- I just wanted to have a simple conversation. You know what, lets just stop talking... we live different lives now... and you keep acting like a fboy. It's ridiculous!!! What have I ever done to you?!

J- YOU LEFT ME

A- it's called change Jacob! Be mature and move on

FaceTime call ended

I don't get him. He's not the person I met a year ago. All I wanted to do was congratulate him. That's it! I can't deal with his shitty attitude.

I wipe the tears from my face.

Someone is knocking on the door to my room.

"Can I come in?"

It's Blake.

"Yeah"

He opens the door

"Amari, what's wrong?" he says running over to me.

He sits down next to me on my bed.

"It's nothing" I say turning my face. "Can you grab my makeup wipes?" I ask. He gets up and grabs the pack of wipes from my dresser. He takes one out and wipes the wipe under my eyes where the mascara and eyeliner smeared. Slowly and ever so gentle, he wipes off the makeup.

"I love you" he whispers into my ear. We both fall asleep.

***
"Blake...Amari... wake up...we have to go to Ariel's in 10minutes!!" my brother yells. We both throw a pillow at him and laugh. He rolls his eyes the leaves. Blake and I get up. He goes to use the bathroom while i sit on the floor in my room fixing my makeup.

A few minutes later we head downstairs. We all get into the car. As we drive over to Ariel's, I get a call on my phone from Weston. I pick up the phone.

A-hello?

W-hiiiiii

A- why are you calling me? I'm going to see you in literally less than 5 minutes.

W- I just wanted to know if you wanted to film a collab with Ariel and I when you get here?

A- sure...I already am bringing my camera because im filming a cover in Ariels room.

W-ok...see you soon!!! Love youuu

A- haha... love you more

END OF CALL

"Was that Wes?" Blake asks. "Yeah, how did you know?"i ask. "You always say "love you" before you hang up with Weston....now if it was someone else than I would beat the shit out of them" we both laugh.

We pull up to Ariel's driveway. I hop out of the car and Blake hands me my guitar case and he carries the camera.

***

"OMG Amari i didn't know you could sing" Weston says as I upload the video.

"That's my girl" blake says giving me a side hug.

~~~

Hey Guys!!!

Thank you so so so so much for 5k reads

I'll update when this chapter reaches 50 reads

love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

GOTTA BLASTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FANGIRL OUT!!!!