"My crib?" I started laughing at his slang. Hahaha my crib.

"Yeah, can I come?"

Wow Andrew, look at you inviting yourself to a slumber party.

"You wouldn't like it." I responded.

"Well why not?"

"It's just not your scene.." I tried to explain.

"And what's my scene may I ask?"

"Well it's definitely not a sleepover with a bunch of girls doing their hair and nails." He smiled trying hard not to laugh.

"And how do you know that's not my scene?" Andrew questioned.

"You don't seem like the slumber party type of guy."

"You'd be surprised." He remarked.

Wow.. I didn't know Andrew Hills, the troublemaker that got kicked out of Brookeway for pulling out a knife, had a feminine side. I guess we learn something new everyday.

"So can I come?"

"Sorry Andrew but, it was just going to me and a few friends." I said smiling.

"Ok ash I see how it is."

"Besides I was going to invite Josh.." I started. He looked over at me, raising his eyebrows. "And you two don't really get along."

"He's going to sleep over?" Andrew asked not really shocked.

"No if he comes he'll probably just stay for an hour or something. Not too long."

"I see."

We didn't say a lot after that. He just sat in his seat leaning back in chair. He stared off into space almost as if he were in deep thought.

I rummaged through my things to see if I had a pencil, which I surprisingly did. I turned of a piece of my loose leaf paper.

Onto entry number five. Great.

•••

"Ashley can we talk?" Josh's voice boomed from behind me. I jumped at how aggravated he sounded.

What did I do now?

"What about?" I turned around shutting my locker. I zipped my coat slinging one back pack strap at a time over my shoulders.

"You left with Andrew yesterday." He stated.

Well.. I guess he saw that.

"And..?"

"Didn't I tell you not to hang around him?" Josh yelled.

"I thought we were passed this! I already told you Andrew-"

"Well we're not! I. Don't. Want. You. Near. Him!"

"He's my friend Josh!" I argued.

God! What was his problem?

"And your my girlfriend! I don't want him pulling you away from me."

"He's not! Now would you calm down?"

This is beyond ridiculous. He can't keep doing this. It's just getting so old and I don't want to deal with his jealousy.

"I told you to stop talking to him." He hissed.

"We are not arguing about this again!" I tried to walk around him but he stepped in front of me. I made an attempt to shove him away but he just pushed me back harder. My back slammed against the locker and my heart beat quickened.

"I'm your boyfriend!"

"That doesn't give you the right to boss me around." I pointed out.

I tried to walk away again but he cornered me. My back flat against the lockers. He's way out of line.

"If you want us to work, your going to have to listen to me ash." Josh's voice suddenly softened and I couldn't help but feel fear towards him.

I need to get away from him. At least for right now.

•••

What do you guys think so far?