-9- Room Service

Authors note:

So I was honestly not gonna write anymore but I decided why not. If anyone is out there actually reading it would be greatly appreicated if you could let me know. No one has ever said anything to me about any of my stories and well this is the only one I am going to keep writting I think. If anyone read this AND the story post penguin at the bottom in a comment. Thanks!

I opened my eyes and picked up my head. Great, my neck is sore. I looked around and realized I had fallen asleep on Cam. I looked at the clock and it read half past 3. Wow! Seriously? I looked down at Cam and he looked adorable. I lay back down again and closed my eyes only to be moved seconds later. Reluctantly I opened my eyes and saw Cam staring at me before looking away.

“Hey princess” he said with a glint in his eyes.

“I thought I told you not to call me that?” I questioned annoyed.

“Well, I like it, so that’s your new name”

“Well, your one to talk! You are the one who was wearing makeup today” I joked.

“And? That wasn’t my fault.” He said before smirking and saying “Princess-s-s-s”

I looked around and grabbed the nearest thing I could throw at him before throwing it. It hit its mark before I realized what it was. “Oh my gosh! I am so sorry Cam! I wasn’t paying attention to what I grabbed! I’m so sorry!” I said in hysterics.

“It’s okay Beth. Seriously, it barely hurt.” he said a little winded before adding “You know, you throw like a girl.”

I walked over and picked up the book end I threw at him. “Would you like for me to try again?” I asked sarcastically.

“You couldn’t hit me if you tried” he said before saying “Princess.”

“Stop calling me that!” I yelled before throwing myself back on the bed.

“I’m sorry love” he said before lying down and pulling me into his chest.

“Love?” I questioned.

“Yeah, well I figured sense we have to play up the marriage thing I would do it right. Be consistent, you know?”

“Oh, okay.” I replied simply before snuggling into him some more. After a few moments I got up and rang my mom’s room. It rang a few times before she answered.

“Hey mom, are there any plans for today?”

“Well sense the day is half over nope. No plans, except maybe dinner, but I was thinking maybe we could order room service so you two don’t have to leave the room…” she trailed off. I could tell by the tone in her voice that she had a smirk on her face and was thinking dirty thoughts.

“Mom! So not happening.” I said hastily.

“Well I did say that you both are to act like a married couple…” she said “I’m kidding about that though, that is your choice. We will not force you to do that.”

“You better not. Well we will probably just order room service then and we will see you tomorrow?”

“Yeah, we leave at noon make sure you are both ready to leave by then and don’t have too much fun.” She said.

“Okay will do.” I answered while rolling my eyes, “Bye.”

“Bye.”

When I was sure she hung up I turned towards Cameron smiling.

“What’d she say?” he asked.

“No plans, but she did imply some inappropriate things.”

“She would” he replied simply.

“Yeah, so…” I started, “Let’s go swimming!”

“Okay, let’s go.”

**********************

“Man, I am exhausted” Cam said before falling into bed.

“Me too, we should do that more often. It was fun.” I answered

“Totally.”

“I forgot how much I missed swimming” I said before falling back on the bed next to Cameron. I lay there for a while before getting up and grabbing dry clothes, well some undergarments and one of Cam’s shirts. I turned around and walked to the bathroom to change. When I finished I brushed my teeth, put my hair in a braid, and went back to the bedroom. Cam chuckled when I walked out. “What? I asked.

“You look cute in my shirt”

“Okay, wait! Do I not look cute all the time?” I asked in a sad voice.

“Of course you do, but this. This is defiantly much better than usual.” He said happily. Wow, this is defiantly new. He is acting so. So. Lovey Dovey. But that’s not the weirdest thing. The weirdest thing is I find myself liking this.

“Hey Cam?”

“Yeah?”

“Good night”

“Good night love.” He said and that is the last thing I remember before snuggling closer to him and falling asleep.