fourteen

Lucas p.o.v

I kinda felt bad for making her cry so I tried to go in her room to apologize but she wouldn't let me in.
I let her be and I went downstairs to make dinner because my parents are going away on a vacation for 3 weeks.

I ended up making spaghetti for both of us. I went upstairs to tell Maya that dinner was done but she said that she wasn't hungry. So I ate by myself.

Maya p.o.v

Lucas told me that dinner was done but I didn't feel like eating, I really just didn't want to face him.

I got ready for bed because we have school tomorrow.  I'm really excited for school because I have choir tomorrow.  

Next day

I woke up early today and I went to take a shower so I could get ready.

After my shower I realized that I didn't have any clothes and that I would have to go across the hall to my room in only a towel. I hope Lucas hasn't woken up yet.

I stepped into the hall and started walking to my room when Lucas called out to me. " That's an interesting outfit choice!" Lucas yelled. "Oh shut up! " I yelled back and ran to my room and locked the door.

( Without the bracelets )

My outfit was ok today but my hair is still red so that has been bugging me. I went downstairs and grabbed an apple. Of course when I sat down Lucas tried to apologize for taking my book. "Look I'm sorry for taking your book and embarrassing you, but your songs are actually good " Lucas apologized but I ignored him.
" why aren't you accepting my apologies?!" Lucas raised his voice scaring me a little but he noticed and calmed himself down. " I'm not accepting them because you've done far worse things to me but you don't even care to realize that " I told him and I went to get my things for school.

Lucas p.o.v

This is going to be harder than I thought to gain her trust. I got my things for school and decided to drive to school today.

I was about to leave when Maya came downstairs and passed me. " Hey, do you want a ride?" I asked her and she just nodded, so I'm gonna mess with her. " if you want a ride you have to talk to me" I said and she tried to open my car door but I locked it so she groaned and finally said something. " fine, now open the door so we can go" she told me, clearly annoyed. I chuckled and unlocked the car door so she could get in.

When we got to school she went to open the door but I locked it, just to annoy her because it's funny when she gets mad. " Lucas, you better open the door now!" She yelled. " or what?" I teased. " ughhhh! Can you please unlock the door so I can go to my choir class on time" she yelled.
" fine, babe" I said and her face was priceless she was annoyed and extremely mad so I quickly unlocked the door. " Never call me that again or it will be the last thing you ever say!" She said in a very stern tone as she got out of the car, she can be kinda scary for her size.

Maya p.o.v

I can't believe Lucas right now , first he bullies me everyday, then he suddenly started being nice and annoying at the same time, and now he's hitting on me. I am beyond mad because since he wouldn't let me out of the car I'm going to be late to my choir class.

I went to my locker to get everything I needed for class and of course the halls were empty, meaning I was already late.

I walked into class and everyone turned to me. I hate being the center of attention, why did Lucas have to make me late?! I looked around the room and of course Lucas had to be in the class too. He smirked at me when he saw me glaring at him.

" Miss Hart, you're late" the teacher said. " I'm aware of that" I replied getting alot of "oohs" and "ahhs" from the class. " okay Miss Hart, because you think it's ok to disrupt my class why don't you come up here and sing for us" the teacher said. She knows I'm shy and don't like to sing infront of people, so why would she do this to me? Lucas of course started laughing so the teacher made him play the guitar for me.

I walked up to the front of class and took a deep breath because I'm extremely nervous.

( just pretend the guy is Lucas and that Maya's hair is red)

When I was done everyone was staring at me and I didn't like it at all. " Maya, you are extremely talented " the teacher said in aw. " Thank you " I replied. I turned to Lucas and he was still staring at me. " I take back everything I said before about you being terrible at singing, you're really talented maya" Lucas told me, but I ignored him, he made me late after all.

After that class was over I met up with Mariah and Riley at my locker.
" Lucas has been very weird lately " I told them. " why? What has he been doing?" They asked. " He suddenly started being nice to me and today he called me babe" I said. " Wow " they both said at the same time. " Yeah, I told him that if he ever calls me that again it would be the last thing he ever says" I told them as we were walking to the cafeteria. They both started laughing but stopped when Lucas came up to us.

" would ya leave the poor girl alone" Riley said to him. " I'm just seeing if she's ok" He told her. " why wouldn't I be?" I asked him. " I don't know, but I feel like I have to protect you" He said to me. " That's a lie and you know it!" I yelled at him causing him to get mad. " Whatever maya, I'm just trying to be nice but your to stupid to see that!" He yelled as he walked away.

Lucas p.o.v

I really messed up, this dare is going to be really hard. You would think that a nerd would instantly want to go out with me but Maya's different. I'm going to give here a ride home and try to apologize but she'll probably just ignore me because she's stubborn.

Maya p.o.v

After school Lucas came up to me and offered me a ride home. I agreed mostly because I don't want to walk home.

As soon as we got in the car he tried to apologize. " Look I'm sorry maya, I wasn't thinking..." Lucas was saying but I interrupted him. " NO YOU WEREN'T THINKING, YOU NEVER THINK! ONE SECOND YOUR BULLYING ME, THE NEXT YOU SUDDENLY START TO BE NICE! MAKE UP YOUR MIND DO YOU HATE ME OR NOT!, YOU ARE..." I was yelling but was interrupted by Lucas who suddenly smashed his lips onto mine.
---------------------------------------------------------

That's a long chapter, let me know your thoughts.
I'll try to update tomorrow