five

Lucas p.o.v

I couldn't get the girl out of my mind

I couldn't get the girl out of my mind. It's 2 in the morning and she is all I can think about. I'll probably never see her again so I really should just stop.

I don't know why I'm acting like this, I'm never attached to a girl, you know, date them for a week and let them go but I just can't stop thinking about her. I haven't even met her yet.

Time skip- 2 weeks

Maya p.o.v

There's only one more week until school starts and I'm ready to start this plan. Mom and I have met up with Lauren Friar and John Friar to discuss the details of the plan.

"So not only do you have to dress like a nerd you have to act like one" Lauren said. "Ok" I sighed.

So basically I have to act like and dress like a nerd as long as I'm at school. Then because Lucas bullies alot of people, I have to get him to bully me. After he hates me I have to go and live at his house for a year so he can learn to be nice to people who aren't like him. A few weeks before the year is up I will lose the disguise.
From then on whatever happens, happens.

Riley Matthews p.o.v

Lucas has been kinda off lately, but no one knows why. Zay thought it was a girl but Farkle thought he was just upset about school starting in a week.
They were arguing for an hour about this.

Time skip - 6 days

Maya p.o.v

Tomorrow is the first day of school, also known as the first day of the plan. I'm getting my school stuff ready, and then I'm going to bed.
---------------------------------------------------------
Let me know if you like it, or even have any ideas.