nine

Lucas p.o.v

I saw the annoying girl from school.
All of my anger boiled up in me and I just wanted to punch and yell at her, but my parents came up behind me so I just shot her a death glare.

Maya p.o.v

After Lucas gave me a death glare I let them in and took their jackets.
My mom then rushed into the room and gave everyone a hug, even though she just saw them a couple days ago.

Everyone was talking except Lucas and I, he was just giving me death glares during dinner and I would just smile back. It was very awkward.

The Friars left after we all watched a  movie so my parents were cleaning up while I was getting ready for bed.

Lucas p.o.v

We just got home and I can't believe that I just spent 2 hours of my life at some nerd's house.

I went upstairs to go to bed because I have school tomorrow and Zay and I are going to teach the nerd and her friend a little lesson.

Maya p.o.v

I am so tired but my mom is making me go to school pretty early just to add to the plan. I went downstairs and found a note just saying that my parents are at work and won't be home until late tonight.

I ate some cereal and then went back upstairs to get ready.

After I got ready I got everything I need for school and I went to school

Lucas p.o.v

I met up with Zay so we could get to school early so no one would be in the halls when we teach the nerd a lesson.

Zay p.o.v

Lucas told me to go find the nerd in the halls while he would listen to us and catch her offgauard so he can do whatever to here.

"Hey" I went up to her while she was at her locker and she looked suprised that I was talking to her. "Me?" She asked unsure. "Well yeah, who else" I said and she laughed. "I'm Zay" I said "Maya" she replied while Lucas was coming up from behind her.

Maya p.o.v

This guy named Zay was talking to me when Lucas came up from behind me and pushed me to the ground all while Zay was just laughing. Lucas  started to kick me while he was yelling at me.
"You're worthless, no wonder your real dad left you!, you're nothing but a ugly worthless nerd!" Lucas screamed at me and Zay was still laughing. The halls started to fill up with more and more students who would just point and laugh while tears started to stream down my face.

The bell rang so the halls started to go empty leaving me by myself just crying. Of course the day I could use a friend Mariah is home sick. I don't even know how Lucas knew about my dad but this is only the third day of school so I'm sure it's going to get worse.

Lucas p.o.v

I left her crying in the halls after I yelled at her.
"Hey, did you happen to get her name?" I whispered to Zay because we're in the middle of class.
"Yeah its Maya " Zay whispered back.
"Well I don't think Maya is coming to class today" I said and Zay laughed.
"Boys is there something you want to share with the class?" Our teacher asked. "No" we both replied.

Maya p.o.v

I didn't feel like going to class so I went to the office so I could tell them I needed to go home.

When I got home I remembered that I was home alone today so I just went upstairs.

I know that this is just part of the plan but I didn't think it would hurt this bad, and I don't think my parents did either. I just sat their on my bed crying, until I finally fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------

I think that was my longest chapter so far. Let me know your thoughts and remember to vote, comment, and follow if you haven't already :)

Song at the top - Little toy guns by Carrie Underwood