"I got you something." He tells me.

"what..why?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"Because you're my best friend and I wanted to do something nice." He sighs.

I watch as he goes into his closet and pulls out a medium sized box. He pulls the top off of the box off, pulling out a black dress like the one he has drawn a picture of, the only difference being it wasn't see through but It was so pretty.

"I got it for you to wear at the senior party tomorrow." He tells me and I smile.

"It's so pretty Keith thank you so much." I tell him as he hands me the dress.

"Try it on to make sure it fits."He tells me softly as he looks down at the ground.

"Okay," I laugh slightly as I walk out of the room and into the bathroom.I take off my clothes putting on the dress. I look at myself in the mirror and smile. it fits me so nice and I feel beautiful. It clings to my body perfectly reaching just a little bit above my mid thigh. I take a breath and walk out of the bathroom into Keith's room. 

A gasp escapes his lips as he looks my direction. 

"You look beautiful."He tells me as he walks over to me. 

"I love the dress its so pretty and it fits me nice,"I tell him. 

"I can see that."He says as his eyes travel up and down my body.  His lips are slightly parted as he looks at me, his tongue swipes over his lips. The way he looks at me makes my stomach fill with butterflies. He takes a seat on the bed and just stares at me. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?"I ask him

"Come here."He instructs and I slowly walk over to him. I didn't know what he was thinking but my heart was beating fast as I walk over to him. I stand directly in front of him and he places his hands on my hips pulling me in, my body ignites. 

"I want to kiss you so bad."He admits to me. 

"What's stopping you?"I ask him and he smirks. He pulls me in placing his lips to mine and I immediately kiss him back. My adrenaline runs wild as we kiss. I've been wanting to feel his lips for the longest. 

Kieth moves his lips to my neck gently sucking my skin. My mind was moving a million miles an hour, I was becoming so anxious because I want this so bad. Keiths kisses are slow and my breathing is heavy. 

Keith's hands travel down my waist to the bottom of my dress. He pulls it up halfway. I look at Keith his eyes are wide. I push him back on the bed climbing on top of him. I don't even know what we're doing right now but I'm needy for it and I don't want it to stop.

Keith stands up with my legs wrapped around him turning us over and laying me down on the bed. He looks down at me with a nervous expression. 

"What are we doing?"He ask me and I shrug my shoulders.

"We can stop,"I tell him and he shakes his head.

Keiths bends down getting on his knees in front of me. I begin to become nervous as he just sits there for a second. A moment later he reaches his hands up rubbing up my thighs. My heart pounds as he slowly rubs my skin looking up at me. 

"You're so beautiful."He tells me as he places a kiss on the inside of my thighs. Keith looks me in the eyes as he pulls at the band of my panties slowly pulling them down. I don't know what I expect to happen but I can feel my skin get goose bumps. He pushes my thighs open further now just focusing on what he was doing. 

I let out a sharp breath as Keith places his lips onto my sensitive area. I look down at him and he continues kissing.  My body tingles as his lips peck me, soon I fill his tongue twirling around and a moan escapes my lips causing him to move his tongue faster. It feels as if electricity is moving throughout my body as he moves his tongue up and down. His name slips out of my mouth, he places his arms under my thighs pulling my body closer to his face moving his tongue in a beautiful rhythm causing me to loose all control over my body. 

He holds me tightly so that I can't move out of his grip, my eyes screw closed and I throw my head back moaning his name. The more I moan the more intense he becomes making the sensation ten times better. 

"Keith!"I cry out as my stomach tightens and my vision blurs. My legs become weak as I grab a hold of Keith's head moaning uncontrollably and in seconds I've reached a climax. I let go of him and he looks up at me. He licks his lips and rubs my thighs. 

"Baby.."He whispers a word that he has never called me causing butterflies to form in my stomach. 

Keiths room door creeps open and his mom stands in the doorway, we both panic scrambling up to our feet. I pull my dress down and she shakes her head a smirk on her face. 

"Briana is here."She says and my stomach drops. The look on Keith's face makes me regret the moment we just had. Guilt flashing over his features as he fixes his clothes and takes a breath. 

Keith and I both walk out of the room and Briana rolls her eyes. 

"Why is she here?"She asked him. 

"We were studying."He says simply walking over to Briana kissing her lips. 

"The food is ready."Mrs.Powers announces. 

"I'm not hungry."I tell her as I walk back into Keith's room gathering my things. I quickly change into the clothes I had worn there, leaving the dress on his bed.  I walk out of the room telling Mrs.Powers bye. 

"Where are you going Aaliyah?"Keith asked me.

"It's getting pretty late I should get back to the center before it gets too late."I simply tell him before walking out the front door. 

Okay guys Hi lol, this was some chapter wasn't it lol. I don't even know how young people are reading this stuff. I feel so weird and not in a good way when I write sexual stuff about keith lmao. ~Lisa