♡ 11

Have you ever love someone so much you thought you'd die giving so much of yourself it's seem the only way tell me what you want and I will give it to you  

Soul 4 real ~ 1994

Aaliyah P.O.V 

January, 2nd 1993 

I wait outside Luke to pull up, we're riding to school together today, I feel like I'm really going to enjoy being around him, I've had a crush on him since I was a freshman and it feels so unreal that all of this is happening. 

Soon Keith's car pulls up and a little hint of guilt takes over my body. I didn't tell him I wasn't riding to school with him today. 

"Come on Liyah,"Keith shouts from out his car window and before I can respond Luke pulls up.

"Why is he here?"Keith ask. 

"He's taking me to school Keith,"I explain and he looks at me with disbelief. 

"I take you to school every single day, I've been taking you since I first got my car," He exclaims. 

"I know Keith.. But I like him and-" I start to speak but am cut off by Luke. 

"You ready baby."He says with a cool tone. 

I smile at him and walk over to his car, I say bye to Keith before I get into Lukes car and he doesn't waste any time and simply pulls off. 

We don't talk much he we just listen to the radio, once we get to the school Luke gives me a tight hug and grips my ass. "Bye baby girl, " He says before he walks away. The affection he just showed me was a bit distant, but I'm not going to stress it. I walk into the building and make my way to my locker. I'm assuming Keith is already here because I spot Briana and she's talking to Luke. A hint of Jealously comes over me as I watch the two of them talk. Briana pulls a black hard cover Journal out of her designer bag and passes it to luke. I wonder what that is. Luke quickly puts the journal in his bag and Briana walks away. I don't think too much of it I just get my things out of my locker and head to my first-period class. 

Keiths P.O.V 

By fourth period I think I've driven myself completely insane thinking about Aaliyah, I've never felt this jealous and panicked in my entire life. I shouldn't be worried about them and their relationship I should be happy for her, but a part of me feels hurt and as if she's choosing him over me. I walk to the cafeteria and buy a slice of pizza and a Gatorade, I spot Luke and a few of his friends, the same guys he always hangs out with, Woody who genuinely thinks that he is Eddie murphy, not going to lie he is hilarious and his Friend Kadeem, he's a pretty chill dude he just has a different fashion style. He always wears these round glasses that flip up and down, from shades to glasses. I walk over to the guys and they are all listening to Luke talk. 

"I swear, she literally let me finger her in the front seat of my car and all I had to do was say some corny fruit ball ass shit to her,"Lukes laughs. 

"I don't believe you man, nobody is that easy, "Woody laughs while shaking his head. 

I really don't want Aaliyah dating Luke, he really dogs girls out. I would never feel like its okay to share what I did intimate with a partner of mine, out of respect for her and her feeling comfortable enough to be sexual with me. I don't want him and Aaliyah to become sexually involved and he dog her out like he's dogging out some poor girl right now. I've just never been that type of person. If a girl feels comfortable enough to share her body with me I'm going to keep the moment confidential and it will only be between her and myself.