Chapter 7

Recap:

Majors POV

My mates first seer was Maria my seer. She and Char were sisters and Char was her captain. It all makes sense now.

Izs POV

I knew the Major was in awe of what I just said because I could feel it. What he didn't know was that I had a shield and I could also steal powers which is why Aro and the Volturi wanted me so bad but they were never gonna get me because it would be a very cold day in hell before I joined them. Then Aro had to say "It will be a very cold day in hell before we let you and Char go and try to destroy everything that we have built to keep all of the vampires safe." Then when he was finished saying his piece I said but yelled more than spoke " YOU MAY HAVE KEPT THE VAMPIRES SAVE BUT YOU DIDN'T KEEP THEM LOVED AND THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO KEEP THEM UNLOVED WHEN THEY ALL WANT TO BE SAVE BUT THEY ALSO WANT TO BE LOVED BY THEIR RULERS NOT HATED BY THEM!" I basically screamed at Aro because I knew exactly how the vampires wanted to be treated he didn't and I would not ever give up until they were defeated. The only person who could actually be able to defeat me was my mate and Aro knew that better than anyone because he had tried to defeat me and he had failed miserably. No matter what he did to me he couldn't hurt me or my Captain. He wasn't able to hurt us because we knew exactly what he was going to do and we decide to beat him at his own game.