Chapter 2

Bella x Jasper

Chapter 2

Sorry guys for not updating in a while.

Recap: We were all relieved that it was someone we knew at the door and not some random person.

Bella's POV

When I heard and saw the door open I was not expecting to see Jasper at the house. I was expecting to see Rose and Emmett because they loved me and I knew that they would never leave me. "Jasper why are u here when u hate me more then the rest of the family does.'' I asked. "Bella I never hated u I justed never got to see u as often as edward and alice did because they would always invited u over when I wasn't home. Edward and Alice propable never told u this but u are my real soul mate not alice. U have always been and always will be mine. If u try to run from me I will find you and it would break my heart so please don't." He said. I thought about this and I realized that the pull that I felt wasn't to Edward but to Jasper and I never thought about it before and know I wish that I had taken the time to find out where the pull was leading to and why I was always in pain when Edward was around. Now I know and I feel really bad for not investigating this sooner.

Jasper POV

Bella was so deep in thought that I was worried that I would lose her and I never wanted to. I just wish that she would come out of thinking and talk to me. "Bella, Bells, Bella." I said trying to get her attention. " What do u want? Sorry Jasper just thinking and now I understand everything that has been happening with me and why feel pain when I'm with Edward. I didn't understand it but now I do." she said. I thought about that and then I realized it too. When ever I was with alice i felt the pain too and now i relaized that it was because i was away from bella and now i relaized that it was because i was missing her. I'm glad that I know that know because if Edward tries to take her from me then i will protected her from him. Then i heard a BANG!! I saw Bella wasn't in front of me anymore but behind Edward. "WHY IS MY MATE BEHIND U?" I asked. "She went behind me on her own." When I looked at Bella and felt her emotions I knew that wasn't true. The Major took over.

The Major's POV

Why did he have to try and steal my mate? Now I have to show her a side that I didn't want her to see until she was a vampire and it is all his fault because he has ruined my plans for the future. Now I have to get rid of him without the love of my life and partner Iz Goddess of War unless Iz pushes her venom into her human but I don't think that is possible. "Give me my mate back now or you will die." He looked at me like I was crazy. Bella looked at me with pleading eyes telling me to do what I had to do to get him away from her. "Like I said before get away from my mate or you will die which one will it be."

Bella's POV

Jasper said " Like I said before get away from my mate or you will die which one will it be." Edward then said " I would rather die then give up the love of my life."

Thats all for now thanks for reading.