Chapter 3

Recap: Edward then said " I would rather die then give up the love of my life."

Bella's POV

"Edward move right this minute. I don't love u. I love Jasper so u can either move right now or I can let someone out that I don't want to and become a vampire right this minute." Edward thought it over and didn't move. 'Ok Iz time for me to turn and for u to come out and meet our mate.' I thought to Iz. ' Yeah. I finally get to met my mate. This is exciting. Ok ready.' she said. 'Ready as i will ever be. Ok so we are going to be half vampire until our mate injects his venom into us right not mating venom the other venom.' i asked. ' correct' Iz said. Then I spoke out loud so that jasper or major right now would know what we are doing. "Edward u shouldn't have said that or thought it u should have moved. Now u will face Iz the goddess of war mate to The major or god of war. Good luck facing her because u wont see me for  a while. Then I let Iz take over.

Iz's POV

Im glad that Bella finally let me out even if it means we are half vampire know. "Edward u have made a bad decision and making Bella let me out because know we are half vampire and can only become a full vampire if our mate gives us his venom not mating venom." Then the major looked shocked but I was not done. "After I turn into a half vampire I must be changed before three days is up other wise me and Bella will die and not be resurrected ever. So I think that u either leave or we kill u. Which  one will it be." Then Edward said" Im your mate and u will respect me and jasper is not your mate so u will be mine forever." Then i thought to Bella 'he is really really stupid.' She thought ' i know why did i ever date him oh yeah because u thought that he was our mate thats why.' Then jasper spoke after this conversation happened. " You are not her mate and u never will be so i suggest u leave this house right this minute or else." Rosalie and Emmett have been watching this exchange and are finally stepping in. " You can either leave now Eddie or i can kill u. Which one are u going to pick." Then he said " I would rather die than leave u know." Then Alice walked in the door and said "EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN GET OVER HERE NOW AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING URE SELF KILLED BECAUSE I WILL SEE IT AND THEN CARLISLE WILL THINK THAT BELLA DID IT ON PURPOSE SO COME WITH ME NOW OR ELSE I WILL SMASH URE VOLVO AND U WILL NEVER GET A NEW ONE." Then Edward left and I fell into darkness.

Jasper POV

I saw my mate start to fall after Edward left and i ran to catch her and brought her up to my room. Then my phone started ringing and I didn't even have to look at the caller id to know that it was peter calling. "What do u want fucker?" I said.  He then said" You need to change your mate tonight or she will go into a eternity sleep and u won't ever be able talk to her or see her ever again. Thank you Peter." I said and then I hung up the phone and went to my mate. Then bent down and...

See u soon. Please comment and vote.