Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Recap:"We should head back before the boys come looking for us and get worried." I said. She then replied " Yes, we should."

Jasper's POV

It was the afternoon and I was talking to Peter and I asked him a question that would change my world forever. "Are Char and Bella the girls of the Prophecy that we once talked about?" He sighed and then before he could reply Char and Bella came back home. The looked like they were happier and then they said that they wanted to be in a room alone without anyone bothering them for the next two days and nights so me and Peter gave them space but we also wanted to know what was going on but they wouldn't let us in. They said that and I quote It is girl talk not for you boys to know got it.

Bella's POV

We said that to the boys so that we could talk to each other and not be constitenly interuppted. Char and I needed to catch up and we didn't want the boys to bother us during this time. We talked the first day and then because im a newborn and have twins we went hunting the next day and when we came home to finally spend time with our mates we were greeted with very angry ones. Jasper then brought me up to our room and closed the door locked it and brought me to the bed and pinned me there. When I looked into his eyes I saw that it wasn't Jasper who had me pinned to the bed it was the Major. (Bella and Iz talking are in Italics now) Iz what do I do the Major is out. You can either calm him down and risk hurting the babies or let me out to talk to him no fightining involved. I'll let u out. Ok.

Iz POV

"Why are you out major? I thought I won't see u until the twins were born." He then said "I haven't seen my mate for three days scince she became a half-vampire and we didn't get to go on our hunt yet together so that also pissed me off." I then said "I know that pissed u off but u have to understand that sometimes us girls need to do things alone." He gave me an understaning expression. Then Char ran into the room and said "The voltori are here." I looked at her and new she was telling the truth. "Char let ure alter ego out now. We will face them together as one. Ok." she says. Then me and her walk out together to find out what the voltori want now. "What do u want Aro?" Aro then came to the front of his army and said"I want u and Charlotte Bella." he said. I then thought over what he said and he said the wrong name that me and my sister both yelled "WE ARE NEVER JOING URE ARMY EVER!" Aro looked at us like we are crazy for not joining his army. "U guys should have joined our army when u had the chance. U two may be the sisters of the prophcey but u will never get rod of the voltori ever." He said. "Think again Aro do we looked like bella and char right now?" He shooked his head no. "That is because we aren't them we are there inner vampires Iz and my captain. U think that when I was in the vampire wars I didn't have a captain. Do u know who my first site was? The one who created me inside Isabella and the one who tortured me because she thought that it wasn't wise to wait for ure mate but to have sex with any male in her army. Do u know who she was? She was named Maria. Now do u fear me Aro. I was her Major for many years then when she thought I was going to run away she killed me because I let my sister go.

Majors POV

My mates first seer was Maria my seer. She and Char were sisters and Char was her captain. It all makes sense know.