Chapter 4

Recap: Then I bent down and...

Jasper's POV

I bit into her neck, arms, and legs so that my venom would go though her system faster. I was glad that I finally got to meet my mate and that me and her were together but I had to deal with some people first before me and her could be together forever.When I looked into the mail I saw that the divorce papers that I ordered where in there. I signed them and I drove to the Cullens house and found Alice. " Sign these divorce papers please. You already know why so please do it." She looked at me then signed them and went to find Edward. I went back home and I found Bella still in the change when Peter called. "You have to bring her down to our place so that she can complete the change here. If she doesn't then she will die forever. Ok thanks Peter. We will be down in a few hours." Then I packed all of mine and Bella's stuff and we left forks and headed to Huston Texas. It took us 5 hours to get to Huston Texas and then another 5 minutes to get to Char and Peter's house. When he saw me he said "Put her on the bed in your room and stay with her. You and her must go hunting together or else shit will happen." Then I said "ok I will wait for her. So I sat on the bed next to Bella and waited for her to wake up. The next two days were agonizing then peter came in with a sad expression on and said " it will take her longer than a normal vampire change would. it will take her three more days to change into a vampire but there is a way that you can make it go faster." Jasper looked at him waiting for him to say more. Peter sighed. " The only way to make her wake up faster is to make love with her." Jasper looked at peter with a shocked face. He thought about it and then he looked into her emotions and realized something. She was slowing the change down until he did what she wanted and then she would be a full vampire. Why would she want me to mate with her when she wasn't fully a vampire unless she is planning something that I don't kow about.

Bella's POV

He thought that I didn't know that I was slowing the change down but I knew that I was slowing the change so that he could do what I wanted him to do and so that he could give me kids because what he didn't know was that I could have children and I had the power to make myself and anyone else pregnant with a boy or a girl what every they want. He needed to get me pregnant before the change was up so that we could have twins a boy and a girl. When I became pregnant I would be a half vampire until the kids are born and then I would become a full vampire but if he didn't get me pregnant soon then we would never be able to have twins only one kid at a time which would really suck because right now I want twins.

Sorry that took so long. I had writers block. I will update Chapter 5 as fast as I can. Don't know when it will be up but if I have more people that read this book then I will update more often.