IILWMSBF 14

AN: remember, comments encourage me to update 😘
---------------------------------
Chase's POV
*Earlier that day*

"Love you too, byeee!" *click* I hung up the phone and thought about the things I had to do today. My mom asked me to pick up a pie from this bake shop she likes so much so she can bring it to dinner. Along with a few other items for the house. I walked around my room in search of some clean clothes to wear out and settled on my blue jeans, black shirt, and Nikes sneakers. After freshening up I grabbed my wallet and strolled out the door. Even though I have a car, I like to walk a lot. It relaxes me to observe all the beautiful things going on around me.

I walk through the sliding Walmart doors and start to walk up and down the aisles, collecting the goods for my mom. Soap, toilet paper, eggs, ... tampons uhg, and a bunch of other pointless junk. It was taking longer than I thought it would. Uhg why does this women need so much stuff! I huffed and continued to drag my body through the store.

I found myself slowing down when something on display caught my eyes. It was a puzzle. The picture was of a couple standing on a mountain looking out at a night sky with a multitude of colors. Written in the sky by faint clouds was the word forever. The best part about it was that the couple was two men. When I saw this, I immediately thought of Ryan. Funny fact about Ryan that many people don't know is that he has a big love for puzzles. That boy can put together a new 600 piece puzzle in one night if you let him. He says the challenge is what he loves. I think it's kind of nerdy to be honest but cute at the same time. I placed the puzzle in my buggy and finished off the shopping.

Last thing to do was to get the pie from the bake shop. I entered the shop and was engulfed with the sweet smell of chocolate chip cookies. I felt my stomach growl by the smell and remember that I hadn't eaten anything today. I guess a few cookies can hold me off until tonight.

"Hi, how can I help you?" A cheery red hair girl asked as I stepped up to order.

"Hi, yes I have a pick up order under the name Chase. It's a cherry pie."

"Ah yes right here, Chase Logan?"

"Yea that's me. I would also like to get 4 chocolate chip cookies."

"Alright sir that'll be $12.57." I smiled as we traded off the money and baked goods.

"Come back and see us soon." She cheered.

I waved good bye and headed for the door but was blocked by fake boobs. I sighed.

"Please move Marina, I have to get home."

"Aw what's the matter baby. Not happy to see me?" She cooed while tracing her fingers up and down my arm. I tried to shrug her hand off me but failed miserably because my hands were so full of groceries.

"Marina you know that there is nothing between us, so don't call me baby, and I'm clearly not happy to see you." I rolled my eyes in annoyance but remained calm.

"Oh but you don't care if your little fag toy calls you that huh?" She scoffed. I tensed up and tightened my grip on the bags.

"Do not call him that." I spoke trying to refrain from yelling in this girls face in front of everyone.

"Chase this little charade your trying to pull of is really starting to get old. How about you come back to my place and I'll make you feel good. You'll forget all about that worthless fag that's always hanging on to you." She said rubbing herself against my arm. I closed my eyes for a second and took a deep breath. When I opened them again, I shot daggers at her wishing they were actually able to strike her.

"Call him a fag. One more time." I said a little darker than expected. She looked unaffected and rolled her eyes as she walked away. Wow that girl just doesn't get it! How many times do I have to tell her I'm not interested for it to register in that psychotic, fake head of hers! I check my watch and was surprised with how late it was and made my way home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*back to dinner*

"Sooo what do you guys think?!" Ryan asked the stunned group of parents sitting in front of us.

"Umm well I was not expecting that." My mom stated, clearing her throat. "But um if Ryan makes you happy..in that way then I don't see a problem with it. I smiled at my moms words and relaxed a bit more.

"I saw it coming to be honest." I heard Mrs. Evans say. "Ryan never shuts up about you. It's always Chase this, Chase that, Chase has pretty eyes...

"EHEM!" Ryan coughed and glared at his mom who returned it with a smirk. I chuckled to myself and felt myself pretty relaxed now.

"Dad?" Ryan said.

"What?" He responded without breaking his make out session with the pasta on his plate.

"WELL?" Ryan said louder.

"Well what." Ryan gave a big huff.

"What do you think about me and Chase old man?!" Mr. Evans finally looked back up from his plate but still chewing. He looked at me, then Ryan, and back to his plate.

"Whatever." He said nonchalantly and continued eating. Haha I forgot how chilled Ryan's dad was.

"No."

All eyes shifted to the last person who hasn't spoken yet. My dad.

"No what?" I asked hesitantly.

"No." He repeated.

"No what dear?" Mom asked him.

"My son is not gay."

"Your right dad I'm not gay, I'm bi. I laughed nervously trying to lighten the mood a little bit.

"We will discuss this at home. Let's go." He got up from the table and walked out the front door. I still couldn't entirely read my dads face but my guess was he was not happy. My mom got up apologizing for my dad and thanking them for the dinner and followed behind my dad. I sighed.

"Well I guess I'm going home. Thank you for the meal Mrs. Evans, it was delicious. My mom said that you guys can keep the pie." Ryan's mom looked at me with sympathetic eyes but still smiled.

"It was my pleasure. And remember your always welcomed here."

"Thank you." Ryan walked me to the front door and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"It's going to be ok Chasey boo. Don't worry." I laughed slightly at the nickname he's given me.

"Your so cute. Hey I have something for you." His face lit up instantly as he got excited. I leaned down and pressed my lips to his and felt that wonderful tingle that I always get when kissing him. Our lips moved together in a slow, passionate motion. I bit at his bottom lip slightly and earned a soft moan and used it to slip my tongue inside. I let my hands glide down to his cute plum butt and squeezed it with both hands earning me another moan. I smiled and pulled away from the steamy moment that was occurring. I watched his eyes slowly open back up.

"Wow Chasey boo. Was that the present?"

"No." I laughed. "You got to wait on your present. I just felt that since you've been such a good boy tonight, you deserved a little treat." He grinned up at me and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I will be a good boy more often then." He winked. I laughed and gave him one more kiss as I heard the car horn honk from outside the house.

"See you soon cutie." And we waved goodbye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN:

Alright loves I felt you deserved another chapter quick. Don't expect them this quick all the time though I was just kinda in the zone lol. Again, hope you enjoyed ;)
~Kim