Believer-JudarXsister of sinbad.reader-Magi

First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh
Second thing
Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh  

Judar saw a blur of purple hair run into him. Without thinking, he growls, "Sinbad, get the hell out of here you shithead". A pair of (e/c) eyes locked with Judars red orbs pierced into the unknown persons eyes. The female looks right at him and asks, "Are you Judar? Brother said to find you and I would get that type of reaction". To be fair, she was fired up meeting this 'Judar' that her brother speaks so ill about. Judar was surprised by the fact that Sinbad has a cousin and so attractive as well. (E/c) eyes went so well with purple hair even if it reminded him of Sinbad. Calmly replying, "Yes I am Judar. Tell me your name peach". He instantly liked her and decided to give her a nickname, peach. The purple haired female replies with a smirk now visible, "I'm (y/n) of Sindria, sister of King Sinbad of Sindria. Nice to finally meet you magi of the Kou Empire". 

  I was broken from a young age
Taking my soul into the masses
Write down my poems for the few
That looked at me took to me, shook to me, feeling me
Singing from heart ache from the pain
Take up my message from the veins
Speaking my lesson from the brain
Seeing the beauty through the  

She would never tell Judar why Sinbad said to come to him and not someone else like Alibaba or Morgiana. Even if Morgiana would be someone that could relate to being a slave, she couldn't relate to being separated from a blood relative who didn't even want to look at her until she captured a dungeon. (Y/n) had captured the 72 dungeon and obtained the kings power from the djinn of hate and love, Koneko. Sinbad looked at her, but was disappointed in her, telling her to go to Judar to get herself killed. Judar notices that she has a distant look in her (e/c) eyes as if she were bothered by something. Finally asking her after a few years, he asks her, "Why did Sinbad send you here? Or at least to find me". It now came to the moment that the young lady didn't want to answer, but would have to either way. (Y/n) whispers, "Sinbad wanted you to kill me since he doesn't like me and he thought you would kill me". Judar couldn't believe that Sinbad, of all people, would want his sister killed. Even after capturing a djinn, Sinbad wanted her killed. Anger pulses through Judar figuring out that she was sent here to be killed. 

You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
(Pain, pain)
You break me down, you build me up, believer, believer
(Pain)
I let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My luck, my love, my God, they came from
(Pain)
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer  

Judar floated to Sindria to clear this mess up with (y/n) with him. Dropping her off outside the doors of the palace, he sneaks around to Sinbad's room to listen in on the conversation. Sinbad starts by saying, "I see your alive little spy. Did you get the information I told you to get? If not, you know what will happen". A small voice answers, "Yes I got the information my majesty. Judar was no issue while I was there since you sent your sister to die". Judar couldn't believe that someone was let through to get information and a blood relative was sent as a distraction. A light knock is on the door and (y/n) enters the room. Softly telling Sinbad, "I'm sorry I didn't die, but I wanted to help". This was the last thing Judar wanted to hear from the one he loved. (Y/n) wanted to help the Kou Empire, but in order to do that, she must get on terms with the one who sent her to her own death. Judar is enraged that she would say that, but it doesn't sound like something the (e/c) eyed female would say. 

Third things third
Send a prayer to the ones up above
All the hate that you've heard has turned your spirit to a dove, oh ooh
Your spirit up above, oh ooh  

Judar breaks the window open and picks up (y/n). Whispering things in her ears that she shouldn't have done that and how reckless she was. For the first time in years, (y/n) didn't feel worthless and useless. Not having the need to show how strong she is in front of others, not having the need to smile even though everything is wrong, she cries. Judar, in shock, hugs her tightly. Not for her safety or for caring about her. So that she knows she is here and not the only one alive. Her broken spirit, the one that her own family broke, was being mended by someone else. 

I was choking in the crowd
Living my brain up in the cloud
Falling like ashes to the ground
Hoping my feelings, they would drown
But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
Inhibited, limited
Till it broke up and it rained down
It rained down, like  

Judar took the female to the Kou Empire so she could learn from him. Magic, life lessons, anything that could be taught. She didn't care. As long as she was with Judar, she would feel worth something. (Y/n) finally had enough courage to tell Judar what she felt about him. Going to find Judar, she overhears Kouha talking to Hakuryuu about Judar with another woman. That she was close to Sinbad but wasn't related to him. Asking slightly, "Excuse me, do you know sensei is? I wanted to get in more training". Kouha shakes his head as does Hakuryuu. Hakuryuu senses Judar nearby and grabs (y/n) towards him and embraces her. 

You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
(Pain, pain)
You break me down, you built me up, believer, believer
(Pain)
I let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My luck, my love, my God, they came from
(Pain)
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer  

Judar is enraged that Hakuryuu has the nerve to hug (y/n) as defense. But, in his defense, he brought home Sinbad's lover. Kouha must've seen the look in Judar's eyes because he took the (e/c) eyed girl to a different part of the palace. Hakuryuu sighs in relief as Judar chases after them. Judar wanted (y/n) to meet the one behind the reason of Sinbad's actions. If she knew, it would be solved. Unless Sinbad hated (y/n) before then, he wouldn't know what to do. Creating ice, he shoots it at the prince. 

Last things last
By the grace of the fire and the flames
You're the face of the future, the blood in my veins, oh ooh
The blood in my veins, oh ooh
But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
Inhibited, limited
Till it broke up and it rained down
It rained down, like

The (e/c) eyed girl deflected an ice crystal that was going towards them with a fiery arrow. Judar, shocked that she used something he hasn't even taught her, makes him fall in love with her even more. Unknown to both of them, they had fallen for each other. Judar catches up to (y/n) and embraces her tightly. Blood rushes to her face and Judar puts his forehead against her own. His face slightly reddens as he sees her face get even redder. 

You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
(Pain, pain)
You break me down, you built me up, believer, believer
(Pain)
I let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My luck, my love, my God, they came from
(Pain)
You made me a, you made me a believer, believer 

Judar says while his face calms down, "I have something to tell you peach. I like peaches". Judar looks sad after a few minutes. (Y/n) replies with, "Don't be so sad Judar. I like you too. I wasn't given a reason not to. But I will hurt you if I find out that you cheated on me". Looking around, Judar saw many rukh, both black and white, circling around them. Smiling softly to himself, (y/n) falls asleep in his arms.