Chapter Four Can You Quit Texting, And Calling Me? Never Mind...

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, wait that was you!"

"Yes it was. I remember the way you talked. It was a little funny." he said smirking at me.

"Why did she compel you to love me?" I asked confused. Did I forget to mention that I have been reborn twice in my life? No I didn't.

"She knew you liked me, and she loved you so she gave me to you."

Damon's POV

"Why did she compel you to love me?" she asked sounding a little confused.

"She knew you liked me, and she loved you so she gave me to you."

"That's very weird." she said. I was expecting that answer. I laughed anyway.

"We are here." I stated the obvious.

"Wow." she said.

"Since Elena looks like Katherine-"

"Don't mistake her for Katherine, as in don't call her Katheine." Kayla finished for me.

"Yeah."

We got out of the car, and walked towards the house.

"Do you need to be invited in?"

"I don't think so."

We got to the door, and I opened it. I let her in first. She smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Salvatore."

"Since I don't know your last name I will just say Pierce. Your welcome Ms. Pierce."

She gigged, and I chuckled.

"Damon?! Who did you bring over?!" Stefan asked from upstairs.

"Don't worry it's just one girl!" I called up to him. I looked over her, and when I looked in her eyes I could see her face blush. Her blush turned pink her, to a bright red. I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Dam-" Stefan stopped in mid-sentence because he saw Kayla. He raised an eyebrow, and by that time Elena came in.

"Who's this?" Elena asked confused.

"What are you doing with Elijah's cousin?" Stefan asked annoyed.

"Can I tell then or do you want to?" I asked Kayla. She pointed to herself and she smiled.

"I'm Kayla. I am not any original's cousin, i'm an original's daughter."

Stefan and Elena looked at me mouths dropped. I nodded.

"She is telling the truth."

"Can you guess who's daughter I am?"

"I can!" I said sarcastically.

"Well of course you would know stupid. I told you, well it slipped out."

"You are Elijah's arn't you?" Elena asked softly.

"Yes, and I'm Katherine's daughter." Kayla said equally soft. It sounded like velvet to me.

"Well now that we know her life story we will be not here." I said grabbing Kayla's hand. I led her to my room, while Stefan and Elena looked at me a little shocked.

We got in my room, and she started looking around.

"Am I all clear for the inspection?" I asked whispering in her ear.

"Hm, I don't know. Let me check." she said turning to me and smiled.

Kayla's POV

We got in Damon's room and it's not like I expected.

"Am I all clear for the inspection?" Damon asked whispering in my ear.

"Hm, I don't know. Let me check." I said turning around and smiling at him.

We stood there for a few seconds, and while we stood there he kept looking from my eyes to my lips, and back to my eyes. He leaned in, and I closed the rest of the distance.

We kissed, and his lips were so soft. I could kiss his lips all day.

He pulled away, and we looked into eachothers eyes, and kissed again.

I pulled him to the bed, and we just sat down and we just kept making out. Then my phone went off to ruin the moment.

It was my dad. Perfect timing.

"Yes?" I asked a little annoyed.

"When are you coming home?"

"An hour." I said and giggled a little.

"I shouldn't have asked that. We need you back at home. Kinda now."

"Be there when I get there." I said and hung up.

"I have to go. Can you give me a ride?" I asked.

"Yes." he said. I kissed him, and he smiled into the kiss.

"Let's go." Damon said. He grabbed my hand and led me downstairs.

We passed by Stefan and Elena. I smirked at them. They grinned at me.

We got to the car, and then we were on our way back to my house. I fell asleep.

Damon's POV

We got in the car, and after a minute or so Kayla fell asleep. I chuckled and kept driving.

I finally got to her house, and I got out to get Kayla in the house. I started walking towards the house and noticed that Elijah had the door open already.

"She fell asleep on the way here I swear." I said innocently.

"Alright. Can I trust you?" he asked. I knew what he meant. 'If I invite you in doesn't mean you can walk in when you like.'

"Yes, yes you can trust me."

"Then come on in."

I walked in with Kayla still in my arms.

"Where is Kayla's room?"

"Upstairs second door on your right."

I went upstairs to her room, and set her on her bed. I put the covers over her.

"You can spend thenight here if you want." Elijah said. I turned around.

"If it's not a bother."

"Not at all. I feel as if I can trust you." he told me. I was surprised.

"You can sleep in here if you want, but nothing funky." he added but also warned me.

I nodded and he left. I crawled into bed with Kayla and fell asleep.