Tears Come First ~ chapter 15

Start from the beginning

I tried to rub Tyler's arm to help calm him down but everything was failing. "Tyler please calm down you starting to scare me." I informed him.

I could see he was long gone his eyes had turn into a coal black and I could not grab his attention. I started to back away and took off running back to the house. It was hard to tell what Tyler would do. I knew he said he would never hurt me but I am scared to death he may forget.

As I was running I kept looking back over my shoulder. I was losing daylight and was starting to lose my way back to the house. I soon sat on a rock when I was out of breathe and had no idea where I was.

I heard snaps of twigs behind me and caused me to jump I turned to see Tyler in wolf form. He soon disappeared and then re appeared in human form. Walking over towards me he embraced me in a hug.

"Emma I'm so sorry to scare you!" he said as he kissed the top of my head.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, instead I could feel the tears falling down my face. "Shh... I promise your fine, I will not hurt you ever."

"It's just I thought you were Mike at first..." I assumed.

I could feel Tyler become tense but remained calm "He will never lay a hand on you again. Whenever I find him I will end him." Tyler insured me.

I nodded my head into his chest. We stood silent in each other's embrace for quiet sometime. "Are you okay? We don't have to go anywhere if you don't feel up to it."

Turning my face up to glare at his "I am fine, I promise."

I saw a smile tug at Tyler's mouth "Okay then let's go get ready."

As I was in my room changing I heard a knock on the door. Bouncing over to get it Caitlyn appeared in the doorway. "I was coming to see if you needed any help but by the looks of it you seem fine. So I'll just be on my way."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the room "I could never use to many opinions. By any chance do you know where we are going?"

Caitlyn chuckled and walk over to the bed and plopped down. "A cute summer dress would be right for this occasion."

"I would if I could but it only shows off my ugly scars and nasty remaining bruises." I mumbled.

"I'll help you look flawless. Don't worry about it." Caitlyn educated me.

*****

"Don't You just look so gorgeous! He's going to need self control around you tonight." Caitlyn said with a wink.

My cheeks warmed a little "He's probably seen better than me. I still don't know what he sees in me anyway."

"Well if he won't take you then I sure will you sexy thing." Caitlyn teased.

I walked over to the mirror to see how bad I actually looked. When I was looking in the mirror I kept trying to find myself instead I saw this girl who I haven't see for years. She was the girl I use to be right before my parents and sister died.

The dress was so perfect the top portion of it was red which was strapless and had a broach on the one shoulder. It had a black belt on it and the bottom half was a deep blue.

I turned to Caitlyn who was admiring her work she performed on me "Are you sure this isn't to fancy?"

"Not where you two are headed." Caitlyn notified.

I nodded my head at her and went back to staring at myself in the mirror. I couldn't get over the fact that I was finally becoming myself again. Not to mention how great it felt to be back.

"Wait, where are we going exactly?"

Caitlyn had a sly smile appear on her face and turned to me "Oh just a really nice place where you need to look half way decent. Might I add you will have all the attention?" She whistle at me.

"Please. Please. Please, tell me." I begged

"No can do, but I can do you something better." She whispered in my ear.

I turned to look at her "And what is that?" I challenged.

"Tyler's waiting for you downstairs." She giggled as she pulled me out of the door.

"Slow down I can only run so fast in these shoes." I hollered.

Caitlyn stopped for a minute to allow me to catch my breath and I manage to see her roll her eyes. "Oh Emma come on I want to see the look on his face. Plus those aren't even one inch of a heel you will be fine."

After a few minutes Caitlyn looked at me impatient "Are we going to get your butt down stairs or are we going to wait till were old."

"Fine if you insist." I told her.

"Oh I do." She informed me as she whisked me down the stairs.

As I stumbled down the stairs no help to Caitlyn my eyes wondered and found his staring back at me. My heart rate started to pick up as I became ten times more nervous.

Suddenly wearing heels didn't seem like a good idea. A smile quickly appeared on Tyler's face as he came over to me. He held out his hand which I quickly grabbed

"Are you ready to go?" Tyler questioned me.

I turned to him and smiled "Yes, lets go."

When we head for the door I heard Caitlyn shouting "Wait you two, mom told me to take a picture."

I could have sworn I heard Tyler growl softly but I wasn't quite sure. "Okay on the count of three. One...Two...Three."

I felt Tyler pull me in to his chest and place a kiss on my cheek. My face immediately became warm. "Mom is going to love this; too bad she and dad had to miss this. Good thing there will be many more to come." Caitlyn said glowing with happiness.

"Okay Cait we are going to leave now. Don't wait up." Tyler notified her.

I hear Caitlyn mumble under her breathe "Fine but I want details tomorrow Emma."

"Of course you do." I advised her.

"I guess my job here is done. I'm off all alone to go watch sappy love story movies and ball my eyes out because I don't have anyone." Caitlyn enlighten us with a fake sober.

Tyler shook his head as if he disapproved but was laughing too "Caitlyn don't be so over dramatic."

She placed her hand over her heart "Me over dramatic...Please."

"As much as I love you, we better get going before they give our table away. Goodnight Caitlyn."

"Night Brother, and night to you too Emma, Be careful I don't want to be an---." Tyler pulled me out of the door before I could hear her finish.

"Okay now that Caitlyn had her say are you ready to go." Tyler requested.

I allowed him to guide me to the car "I'm more than ready." This would be my first proper date.

~~~

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!