Chapter 12

Harley Quinn's Pov

I jumped up and down repeatedly.

"I can't wait to see my puddin!" I screamed.

"Quiet down!" Ivy, Poison Ivy, yelled at me.

"Let her be excited," Cat, Cat Woman, argued, "you're just angry because you have to put spells on men."

"Excuse me," Ivy said, "I had to help you put on spell on that Bruce guy...that didn't work well even with a spell so shut up."

"Hey," Cat said, "I think he actually still liked me."

"Trust me," Ivy replied, "it was all the spell...you're lucky he wasn't poisoned."

"Shut up!" I screamed.

I looked down at the blue water that sat in the cauldron. It started to bubble and change colors.

"You truly are a magnificent scientist, Ivy!" I said. "You think Mr. J will come back?"

"If my calculations are correct..." Ivy said.

Suddenly, the liquid started to bubble more. We were down in the sewers and the smell was terrible. But once Mr. J was here, that would be the least of my worries.

The bubbles started getting bigger and faster, causing some of the liquid to spill out of the cauldron.

"It's working," Ivy said, "it's actually working."

Suddenly a large bulge in the liquid formed and started getting bigger, rising higher and higher. It got so big to where it was as tall as a person. The liquid washed off revealing a person. It was Mr. J! He was wearing the same outfit as he had been wearing the last time! He never changed! He opened his eyes slowly and his gaze met mine.

"Mr J!" I squealed.

He stepped out of the cauldron and held out his arms. I embraced him. He broke away from the hug.

"Puddin," Harley said, "you remember Cat and Ivy, don't ya? Anyways...we're going to kill the bat! Aren't you excited!"

"I'm thrilled," he said with a sly smirk.

He then started laughing, a very loud and demonic laugh that I loved.