Seeing/Meeting Chara

Okay, note this, It's really difficult to write something for every character needed for a story for I forget who it is that I added in order for this story to make some sense and progress the story. Just keep that in mind if I don't update fast enough.

~Sally's POV~

This place was so cool! I can't believe I fought a skeleton, that's not something that happens to everyone but it sure was funny. Weird why Frisk flirted with Papyrus even though it was obviously a joke. I shrugged that off as that happened and just stayed with my family. I see that Sans guy staring us down like some kind of guard. Speaking of guards didn't Papyrus say he wanted to be part of one. Also he and Frisk just exited his room smiling. Weird. I waved at Frisk so he can join us. He smiles at me making me blush. No Sally you just met him and you're only 8! Get it together. I see (Y/n) giggle, crap she read my mind. I heard that's kinda hard to control.

We all talked Jeff, challenging Frisk to a few challenges. Frisk is very determined, isn't he? And Frisk won the challenge "Holy... crap kid your good" Jeff says almost cussing until (Y/n) gave him a glare. It was kinda funny really.

As time passed I noticed Frisk seemed to be talking to someone or talking to himself at times and by talking I mean using sign language. I tried to see who he was talking to but only saw a red outline that look just a little bit similar to Frisk. Confused I got up and walked over to Frisk and tug on his sleeve. He turns around looking confused "What's up Sally?" He signed with a smile "Who are you talking to Frisk?" I asked smiling as well as I hug Charlie. Frisk stiffened up and so did the red outline behind him. Confused I tilt my head "Y-You can see her?" A her? Wait why do I care?! "Kinda I just see this red outline of someone." "Where?" He asks looking like he wants to make sure "Well right behind you. She floating a little above the ground. She just flinched too." I said as Frisk looks like he's having a mental break down "Hey whatcha two talking about?" (Y/n) said coming over with the other "Oh (Y/n)! Hey can you see a red outline behind Frisk?" I asked wondering if they notice "Yes child we can see it but we see a person with a red outline" Slender said. Then we heard someone scream "What?! Frisk I thought only you could see me!!" The figure said as we looked over. Frisk was frantically trying to explain and wrap his own head around him "Y-Yeah none of us a-are normal." Toby said stuttering "Mind introducing yourself kid?" Jeff said looking annoyed. The kid, after calming down, nods with what looked like a smirk.

"Greetings! My name is Chara."

---------------------------------------------------------

Done finally!!!

Ugh I have no idea how to write this.