The Beginning

Chaos

That's whats happening in the Mansion. Jeff was off being pissed by something small. The gamers are playing video games sometimes calling BEN a cheater. And everyone else were doing there own thing. Slenderman the owner of this mansion is looking on in irritation. Just then the door opened with a bit of a bang causing everyone to stop 'welcome back Insomnia' Slender 'said'. In the door way was a girl in her teens, with short (h/c) hair with 4 to 5 black streaks, a bloody tee, bloody shorts, boots, and two swords strapped on her back and claws on her left hand that were also covered in blood "Hi father" the teen said respectively "Hey E.J." "What" said a boy in a black hoodie with a blue mask "Catch" the girl tossed him a bloody sack "Got you some kidneys" "thanks" mumbled E.J. Everyone then went back to doing there own thing 'Are you gonna go take a walk?' Asked Slendy "Yeah but I'm gonna change first." The girl headed up stairs and opened a (f/c) door that had an 'I' on it she entered the room and went to the closet. You pulled out *insert killer outfit that looks like normal human cloth* and headed out. You were a few feet away from the mansion. You remember hearing about a mountain that had a few people disappear from it. She decided to check it out.

You teleported close to the entrance (your Slendy's daughter I'm giving you some of his powers) of a cave and checked it out. You found a big hole "Whoa that's a deep hole" you said. You were about to leave but you felt something pull you in. You were falling and in a panic you scream "HELP!"
------------------------
Hey everyone I bring you a crossover story hope you like this first chapter. Bye