Ep 5: Dream a little Dream

Start from the beginning

Tiffany's father nodded. He looked down at the blonde girl and ruffled her hair. "Have a good day kid."

Tiffany shyly smiled up at him.

Her father walked away, and Ms. Powell  lead Tiffany into her classroom.

Once Tiffany entered the classroom. She could see that the room was rather small. The walls were painted a sickly neon yellow with pictures of small green birds taking flight on brown tree branches.

Small papers hung on the wall, of children's drawings. All of them seem to be of stick figures doing different activities, or of different places.

"Currently at the moment is play time." Ms. Powell exclaimed. "In a little while we will have story time, before we have a short nap time, and then a small dinner."

Tiffany nodded and walked away from her teacher. She looked around at the other kids. All of them were playing with toys , or played made up game.

She could see a blonde haired boy with blue eyes. He wore a red t-shirt, and tan shorts. He was playing with a girl who had long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes.

She wore a black t-shirt with a image of a green dragon in the center. She also wore tan slacks.

The two kids seem to be playing make believe. They were shouting out commands for Pokemon to attack one another.

"Chamander use Ember!" The blonde hair boy cried.

The blonde hair girl laughed. "You fell in Bulbsaur's, and I's trap. Bulbsaur dodge! And then use sleep power!"

The blonde hair boy grimaced.

"No!" The boy quickly put both of his hands on his forehead. "Ah...Ah...Charmander has quickly evolved into Charizard. Charizard finish her silly Bulbsaur off with your blast burn!"

The blonde hear girl's eyes grew wide. "Hey that's  cheating!" She growled.

The blonde hair boy shook his head. "No it's not." He crossed his arms over his chest. "Charmander cared so much about me. He evolved all the way to Charizard, so we could win"

"Cheater" the girl challenged.

"Am not"

"Are too"

"Am not"

"Are too!"

Both kids took deep breathes and shouted at top of their lungs. "Ms. Powell!"

Ms. Powell rushed over to check on the two of them.

"What's wrong?!" She asked.

The girl sniffed. "He made his charmander evolve all the way to Charizard.  That's cheating. His charmander was level seven."

The boy shook his head. "He was not. He was level 10." The boy pointed at the girl. "Ms. Powell she called me a cheater." He cried.

Ms. Powell sighed and put a hand to her forehead. She clearly looked like she didn't want to deal with the both of them.

(Real world time)

Tiffany slowly walked out of the apartment building she lived in.

"Help" She whispered once again.

The girl slowly took a step onto the street in front of her.

Their was a loud screeh as if someone was slamming onto their break. A red car came about four inches from hitting  Tiffany.

A man stick his head out his window. "Kid are you creazy!? You could have gotten yourself killed!" He roared angrily.

Tiffany slowly look at the man. Her eyes continue to glow a light pink. "Help"