Yasmine sighed before turning around to face me.

"I'll be quick okay." Yasmine said as she placed a kiss on my cheek. 

I watched as she walked away with her parents and I had to fight the urge to take her up to our room and ravish that voluptous body of hers. Fuck, why did the moon goddess have to give me such a tempting and sexy ass mate? I'm not complaining though. I can barely control myself whenever I'm around her. The next time we're alone, I'll show her who she rightfully belongs to. 

Yasmine's POV

My mom and dad led me into an empty room and closed the door.

"Yasmine...." My mother trailed off.

"What is it mom?! You've always told me about how you couldn't wait until I found my mate and when I do, you want to take me away from him. You never cared before so why now? You and dad are always on some vacation to even notice your only child and I'm usually left by myself. And then you have the nerve to order your little guards to forcefully take me back to my pack. What kind of mother does that?" I all but yelled at the two of them. 

At this point, I was beyond angry. How dare them? She may be my mother and he may be my father, but they never cared about me before. My mother took a deep breath and finally began to speak. 

"Yasmine I'm so so sorry. I didn't know you felt that way about us." My mom said with a sad expression while my dad stared at me the same way. 

"Now you know." I said, crossing my arms.

"Yasmine I- you're father and I aplogize about our actions in both that past and present and we'll do better from now on. It's just that we've been so busy with all the council meetings. You know how serious those meetings can get. I hope you can accept our apology and if not, I understand." My mom said with dignity.

My heart melted at her words. That's actually the nicest thing she ever said to me, believe it or not. 

"I accept your apology." I said sincerely. 

A big smile came upon both my mom and dad's faces and they both embraced me into a hug. I smiled as they hugged me. It's been a while since they last did. I came out of their grip and they smiled at me.

"Mom, dad, as soon as my heat is over I'll make sure to pay you guys a visit. I'll call you guys every night if it makes you feel any better." I said.

"Alright. We'll both go back hone along with the other guards." My mom said.

"Okay bye." I said as I hugged them again. 

They hugged me back and looked at me one last time before they left the room. I then left the room myself and made my way over to Noah's room. Before I could make another step,  someone picked me up and threw me over their shoulder. A loud scream escaped from my mouth and I knew it was Noah by all the sparks and tingles that went throughout my body. 

"Noah put me down!" I screamed as I pounded on his back with force. 

Noah suddenly slapped me on my ass and I gasped.

"Behave Yasmine." Noah growled.

"You want me to behave? I don't think that's gonna happen." I replied as a smile took over my face.

"You'll abide by my rules or else." Noah warned.

"Or else what?" I scoffed.

"Or else I'll spank that pretty ass of yours raw." Noah growled as he spanked my ass again.

I gasped again as Noah finally enteed his bedroom. Noah slammedthe door shut and finally put me down.

"Yasmine where did that son of a bitch touch you?" Noah growled as he pushed me up against the wall.

A smirk made it's way onto my face as a plan formed in my head. Oh I'm going to enjoy teasing Noah. 

"He touched me here." I said seductively as I trailed my hands over my waist.

"He touched me here." I continued as I trailed my hands over my breasts, earning a low and deadly growl from Noah. 

"And he touched me here." I lied as my hands made their way down to my private area.

That was enough to set Noah off. Noah grabbed my waist harshly and slammed me down on the bed without actually hurting me. 

"Can he make you moan like this?" Noah asked as he rubbed and gripped my breasts.

"Can he?" Noah asked once more as his actions became rougher.

"N-No." I stuttered helplessly.

"Can he make you wet like this?" Noah asked and with that being said, He grinded his lower region on mine which caused a pool of liquid to form in underwear. 

"Noah only you can." I moaned asNoah grinded on me and rubbed my breasts so nicely that countless moans erupted from my mouth. 

"Noah." I groaned.

I was about to strip myself naked when Noah got off of meand left me hanging without being satisfied. A sexy smirk nade its way onto his face and that's when it hit me. My brilliant plan had back fired on me. Instead of teasing Noah, Noah ended up teasing me. That's so unfair because I'm almost in heat and I'm in need of satisfaction.

"Noah you tricked me!" I yelled.

"That's what you get for trying to get me mad." Noah smirked.

"Whatever." I mumbled.