Chapter 5

Yasmine's POV

"But I don't think I'm 100% in love with you." I added.

He stayed silent for a while and then spoke reluctantly.

"Yas, is this about earlier today?" He asked without looking at me.

"Yes it is." I replied.

"Look Yasmine, I actually did date Ashley for a while. And yes we did have sex, but that was the past. If I could go back in time and change it, trust me I would. Having sex with her was a mistake and I regret doing it so much. I know you saved your virginity for me and all, and I didn't, I'm truly sorry. Please forgive me." He begged, honesty dripping from every word.

I dropped my gaze to the floor for a few seconds and then back up at him.

"I forgive you, but that doesn't mean we're cool now." I said with a sigh.

I an instant, Noah began kissing all over my face which made me giggle.

"That's better. Now, let's get you covered up." He said while taking off his shirt.

Oops, I forgot I was only in my bra and underwear. He handed me his shirt and I placed it over my head.

"Keep it on. I don't want anyone looking at what's mine." He said while carrying me bridal style.

"Why can't I just walk by myself?" I groaned as Noah carried me out of the club.

"You're drunk. Do you really think I'll let you walk alone?" He said, but I didn't reply.

Noah was very sweet, but he scared me in a way. He had lots of muscle. And I mean alot. He was a very sexy, muscular man. Come on, look what he did to that pisshole named Derek or the messenger of the rogues, or whatever his name is. He could kill me in seconds. But I know he wouldn't hurt me intentionally. He's very possessive of me and that's what scares me.

Noah placed me in the car and got in himself. He started the engine and drove away from the club ferociously.

"Noah do you like Ashley?" I asked curiously.

"No! She's a slut and that's all there is to it. I only umm banged her because I was depressed." Noah said truthfully.

"Oh, so if I got fucked by another dude because I was depressed, I guess you wouldn't have a problem with it then." I said trying to piss Noah off.

The car automatically came to a complete stop. Noah, who was once in the drivers seat, was now on top of me in the passengers seat. His eyes were jet black and a thunderous growl erupted from his god like lips. I know I shouldn't have brought back up the subject, but I was holding a grudge against him and Ashley.

"What is your problem Yasmine?! I said I was sorry so drop the fucking subject." He said fiercely in my ear making me tremble.