Chapter 8

Just to let you guys know there will be a lot of switching of the POV's in this chapter so please don't comment or complain to me about it. Please and thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah's POV

"Alpha Noah there are rouges around the perimeter and Ashley Marggette is nowhere to be found." Luther said to me.

"Alright. Get all the pups and women in the volt bergad." I ordered.

"Yasmine, you go with Luther and make sure you stay in the volt." I ordered again.

"Luther, no funny business with my mate or I'll have your head." I growled at him.

"Alright." Luther said before leaving with Yasmine.

"Let's move." My wolf told me as I started to prepare myself.

Yasmine's POV

Luther led me to this big gigantic door that had huge locks on it.

"Umm what is this?" I asked unsurely as I watched the door in confusion.

"It's called the volt bergad. It's where all the females and baby pups go whenever rogues attack." Luther said while dialing some numbers on the door.

"Okay." I replied.

"Now I need you to stay in here. I'm going to get the other females and baby pups. Don't move." Luther demanded.

"Yes sir." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Watch it." He warned as he opened the door and pushed me in gently.

Luther closed the door and I was now left in the volt bergad by myself.

Noah's POV

"How many rogues are in the territory?" I asked angrily.

"About 30 of them at the maximum." Luther replied.

"Alright. Gather all the male werewolves and prepare them for battle." I growled.

"Yes Alpha." Luther replied before leaving my office.

No rogue will come in my territory. I'll rip them apart piece by piece.

Yasmine's POV