"Yasmine get out of the way. I have to teach this sorry excuse for a werewolf a lesson." I growled.

My wolf and I didn't like the fact that she was defending him. 

"Noah relax. You're pack members are watching and you're not setting a good example.

"I don't care. Nobody touches what is mine." I growled tremendously.

Yasmine is mine and only MINE. No one will touch or take her away from me. I then grabbed her by her waist and put her behind of me while placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Now where were we?" I grumbled.

"Just let it go Noah please?" Yasmine begged.

"No." I responded.

"Yasmine come on and stop fooling around. We have matters to attend to." A feminine voice called out.

Yasmine and I both turned around and I saw a woman who was an exact replica of Yasmine. They both had the same blue green eyes, brown wavy hair, and face structure. I know from her appearance that she is Yasmine's mom, but what is she doing on my territory without permission?

"Mom?" Yasmine said in disbelief.

"Yasmine you should be ashamed of yourself. How dare you have your mother turn into a crazy person by looking everywhere for you?!" Her mother said in a frustrated tone.

"Mom not now." Yasmine begged.

"And who is this?" Mer mother asked as she stared at me.

"There you are Yasmine." A slightly old man said and I'm guessing he's Yasmine's father. 

"Dad? What are you two doing here?" Yasmine said as she leaned back into my chest.

"We're her to take you back." Yasmine's mom said with a smile.

"Mom I'm not going anywhere." Yasmine said in a stern voice. 

"Yasmine listen to your mother when she speaks to you!" Her dad yelled.

I didn't like the way he was talking to her and I immdeiately got angry.

"Look, Yasmine can't and won't go anywhere. She's going into heat soon and I can't risk another werewolf mating with her. She's to stay with me until further notice. I understand that you're her parents, but she's not going anywhere." I said, using my Alpha tone.

I inhaled Yasmine's scent, hoping it would calm me down. It calmed me down just a little, but none the less, I was still angry. 

"Well, if you say so. Yasmine before we leave your father and I would like to have a word with you." Her mom said.