I looked confused and stuck my hand on my hip and frowned, "Damon what the hell is going on" I snapped.

I saw Elena walk over to me and smile, "we have had issue with vampires trying to kill me and well your brothers have given me the house" Elena said with a smug smile.

I turned to Damon and laughed, "but it didn't work did it" I said.

Damon looked shocked and I walked into the house and smirked as bonnie and all where shocked to see I had walked in, "how they gave me the house" Elena screamed at me.

"I am the oldest Salvatore and they cannot give the house away without my signature Elena, I made sure of that over the years love" I snapped with a smug smile on my face.

"But your dead, you became a vampire" Matt said confused.

"Yeah an original vampire and also who has a witch side that makes me half human, so really I am still alive" I said crossing my arms.

I smirked as bonnie pushed her hands out towards me and I laughed as I sped over to her and grabbed her by her neck, I had really had enough of her and knew that I had to try and make her not hate me, realising my grip I walked away and sat down on the sofa, "look maybe we need to get to some agreement, I am not the most trusting person in the world, you can thank our father for that" I said smirking, "maybe we can just get over our issues with each other bonnie" I said to her.

"Your funny so what do you want" bonnie said to me.

I shook my head and laughed, "okay I deserve that" I said and walked over sitting down next to her and smiled, "look I know that we don't see eye to eye but we do have one thing in common" I said to her.

She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders, "nope I don't think so" she said to me.

"Magic bonnie, I have 167 years of magic, I think I can teach you a trick or two" I said to her.

She frowned and looked to Damon, "she being serious" she asked.

I shook my head and got up walking over to Damon and put my hand on his shoulder, "I tried, your the nice one out of the both of us" I snapped.

Damon chuckled and turned to bonnie, "she's being nice bonnie" Damon said and I walked over to the bourbon and poured a drink.

I grabbed the drink and leant against the door frame and noticed that Stefan walked into the room and didn't even look at Elena, "what happened Damon" I asked looking at him.

I noticed that Elena walked over and grabbed his arm, "nothing" Elena snapped at me.

"I wasn't asking you love, so keep your mouth shut or I will make you shit up" I snapped at her.

"You can't speak to me like that" she said.

I walked away and up the stairs into Stefan room and looked to see he looked upset, "come and speak to me little brother" I said sitting on the bed.

He looked over and smiled, "I'm fine Annie" Stefan said to me.

I looked over and snorted, "no your not brother, please speak to me" I said.