“No thanks. I don’t know what crazy things you and Lauren like to do on the floor, but keep that fetish to yourself.” Dinah commented and I gasped, slapping her bare leg with my hand.

“God, shut up! Just get down here Dinah.” I prompted and she yelped, eventually obligating and the other girls followed suit.

We all created a ring on the floor and I turned my gaze to the right, meeting Ally’s curious gaze. “Tell me Ally, anything happened lately?” I asked and a dark blush spread in her cheeks, her eyes beaming and she played with her fingers.

“Shit.” I exclaimed in excitement. “It has, hasn’t it?”

“I met a boy.”

“What, when did that happen?” Normani shot in big eyed. 

I raised a brow, staring from Normani and then to Ally, surprised that she didn’t even have any knowledge about this, which made me feel less like a crappy friend.

Ally breathed out, staring shyly down at the floor, “His name is Troy and he goes in my chemistry class. We’ve been hanging out a few times, nothing big.” She corrected before continuing, “He’s really smart and so nice.”

“Well there’s probably nothing to complain about when it comes to the chemistry, right?” Dinah winked and started to laugh at her own joke.

“If not I bet they’ll experiment with it a lot.” Normani added humorously before cracking up beside Dinah.

I looked at Ally, watching as she didn’t really take offend by our friends’ usual witticism but something was not right still. 

“Shh guys.” I hushed them, watching as they stopped and looked at me curiously. “I think Ally really likes him and we should take this more serious.” I said calmly and received a grateful smile from my bestfriend.

“Woah. When did you become such a mature young lady?” Dinah questioned and I shrugged. “but alright, let’s get this gossip started.” Dinah said and contradicted herself by tickling my side.

I squealed, bringing my hands down to push them off me “Stop it D.” I scolded breathily. “Focus, will ya?” 

“Yeah, take in easy Dinah.” Normani agreed and turned to our smallest friend. “Now, tell us everything.” She urged and Ally smiled.

“There’s not much to tell. I just really like him and we decided to just keep hanging out, see how things go.” Ally explained softly and we nodded.

“What about you too?” I asked casually, addressing my two friends with suspicious.

The redness were evidently appearing in both of their faces, which was strange because Dinah at least never blushed. She was also the first one to speak up, clearing her throat, “Nope nothing. I mean, there’s not like no one, or not anyone that, um…” She ranted and I held in the low chuckle, watching Dinah struggle with her words was such a nice change.

“What Dinah probably means, is that no. We’re still both single.” Normani cleared, shooting Dinah another questionable glare. 

“So no one?” I pressed playfully. “No boy…or girl?” I added and watched them exchange another glance before looking down at the floor. Instinctively I brought my hand to my mouth, too shocked that my insinuation was more or less true.

Ally looked from Dinah to Normani and then landed on my cheerful face, genuinely confused about the whole situation.

“um…what did I miss?” She asked, trying to get a grasp on everything.