Dear Drew,

Dear

Drew,

How's your leg? Is it recovering yet? I am so sorry! I didn't mean for it to happen.

I know you wished never to hear from me and you have every right to, but this is the last time, I promise. And I will keep it short and precise. For, I need to get this off my chest.

Look, I know I got together with you with the idea of a rebound but gradually I really did come to like you and probably, if given time, we could've meant something.

You are a great person, the fake you that is. The sweet, considering guy who brought me flowers at every chance got, who opened the car door for me even when I was perfectly fit to open it on my own, yes those little, cute things made me smile a little bigger each day.

But I guess, you were getting bored of playing the nice guy who makes the girl feel good and one fine day, you decided to take it a little farther. You got impatient, I get it. But that doesn't mean it makes everything you did right.

Because it's not! It's not right that you got people's sympathy and I got their disgust. It isn't fair. I am not going spill what happened to anyone, but please, if you ever thought me of as anything with a beating heart, tell people the truth. It's alright if you don't, it's just my last, dying wish that's all.

Tell me though, did you ever feel guilty? Or do you honestly believe that it was my fault?

'Cause the way I remember it, you forced me to a party I would've never gone on my own. We both got drunk, completely forgetting that we had yet to drive home. And when the realization hit, it was already too late. But I did tell you to call a cab but you, of course, knew best and disregarded the hazards of drunk driving as a hoax and dared me to drive.

Now, I am not blaming you, remember. For if I had just not gone to the party, or never had alcohol or kicked your dare in the ass, maybe things would've been different. But that doesn't mean you're off the hook. You're just as guilty as me.

You told everyone that the accident that followed thereof was due to me. That I crashed the car in my drunken haze even when you repeatedly told me to hail a cab. When did the tables turn, Drew? When did all the cards play out in your favor?

But that wasn't all? You had to seek revenge for your broken leg, for not getting into the football team too. So when people asked you why we broke off, you told them that you had called us off after the accident. But I, in another one of my drunken escapades, went to your house and tried to seduce you. But because you are such a gentleman, you turned me down and safely got me home.

When did this happen? Which day, when, where did this take place?

But of course, who would question the words of the golden boy? And I became the culprit. I got spat, bitched about, humiliated in the worst way possible and you, who had the power, never even attempted to even things out a bit?

Did you ever, even once stop to think how your words might've affected me? How it crumbled my life into pieces because you decided to lie your way out?

But no, telling that you tried to take advantage of a girl, even in your drunken state was too much for your reputation to handle. So why not let the girl take the fall, it was her fault for saying no anyway.

I dare you, tell the world what you did. That it wasn't me drunk driving on a crazy whim that made you lose your leg, it was the sick feeling of your hands trying to creep under my skirt that did it. I tried to stop you, I said no but you just wouldn't listen. Why? How degraded was I in your eyes, that even my desperate wishes weren't respected? So I fought and that's how the accident happened.

And now, I leave it up to you to do what you want to with this. Kill it or make it public, I am not there to plague you with it anymore.

But try being human for once, will you?

With Love,

Diana

P.S- At one point of time, I actually thought I could confide in you. So, I guess, Kudos to your drama skills.