Chapter 3

Aaron POV
Im currently in my office working. The whole day I've had this smile in my face that has surprised all of my employees. You see im know to be ruthless so i rarely smile. Still i cant help but smile when i think about what Azalea and the twins might be doing

Its currently two and im leaving about leaving early so i can see Azalea and the twins. I just don't understand how i can like a woman i barely know. Ive had countless of one-night stands but I've never felt anything remotely like what i feel for her. Well right know im dialing my secretary phone so i can inform her im leaving early.

"Yes, im leaving early please move all the meeting i have for tomorrow" i said in a serious tone and hang up before hearing her answer.

I left the building and as i passed by my employees they all bow down. That put a smirk to my face. You see i don't like being disrespected if you do disrespect me all i'll have you fire before you say sorry.

I got to my car and got in. All the way there i though about how i can make Azalea mine. I really want to start a family with her and even she doesn't  like me im going to make her mine.

Azalea POV
Im currently feeding the twins and they are so cute. Ive learned that Aileen is really shy while Alec is a little trouble maker.

"Here you go Alec some watermelon" i said to the small baby in front of me.

He strangely ate it without throwing it to the floor like the the last 5 pieces i've gave him. While feeding the twins i start to think about Aaron. He is handsome like no other man i have ever seen but he is my boss. Thinking about even kissing him is surreal he would never be interested in someone like me. He probably has so many girl after him that are ten times better than me. I stop daydreaming when i hear Alec cry.

"Are you ready to play. Yes you are" i said to him in a baby voice while he just laughs.

"Good afternoon" i hear Aaron say from behind him while i jump in surprise.

"OMG i almost had a heart attack. What are you doing here sir" i said with a slight blush

"I decided to come home early and take the kids to the park do you want to come" he said while grabbing a glass of water

"Sure let me just change the twins we can go" said surprised that he wants to go to the park

I grab the twins and take them to their room. I put them in red matching outfits while hoping that going the park is not a bad idea. I don't how am going to be next that greek god for a couple of hours. I need to mentally prepare myself.

Aaron POV
Right now i have this big smile on my face that is even freaking me out. I called Jonathan to tell him the news that i got her to go the park but i lost my cool and that sh*thead laughed at me.

Flashback
"OMG Jon im going to the park with Azalea" i said overly excited

"Wow what a progressed you've made going to the park" he said sarcastically while laughing

"I don't even know why i called you" i said regretting my choice of telling him anything.

"How about tomorrow i go to your office to give some not a lot of advice" he said while laughing

"You know what forget it i don't need your help im a the Mafia King i can get anyone" i said in an irritated voice and hanged up the phone
Flashback Over
I need to get to know her better in the park. My life is dark and i don't want to put her in any danger but she is MINE. I need to get to know her better to ask her out in a date. Im just hoping she doesn't leave me when she finds out who i am but it doesn't matter because she is mine forever i'll NEVER let her go.

———————————————————————————
Hello guys, I hope you guys enjoyed that i know its short but im going to start updating more often. I want to dedicate more time to this story. I wanna know what you guys thought so leave some comments. THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR READING I KNOW THIS STORY IS NOT GREAT BUT I APPRECIATE ALL OF MY READERS 💕❤️