0.57

They went to the streets of London with the Polyjuice Potion Rowen had made weeks ago. All they needed was hair from people they knew worked inside the Ministry. They got their four and took their hair. 

"Right. Remember what we said. Don't speak to anyone unless absolutely necessary." Hermione said she put the hairs belonging to her woman in her own vile, "just try to act normal. Do what everybody else is doing. If we do that, then, with a bit of luck, we'll get inside. And then..."

"It gets really tricky and we have to get out alive." Rowen said finishing for Hermione.

"Correct."

"This is completely mental." Harry said. 

"Completely."

"The world's mental." Ron said, "come on. We've got a horcrux to find." they took the potions and took the clothes of the people they were now impersonating. Putting their own clothes in the bag Hermione held onto. Rowen took the necklace with the key off her neck and placed her ring on it as well before dropping it into the bag. They stepped outside and walked to the toilets that everyone used to get to the Ministry. Rowen stood on the toilet and flushed it. She got the Ministry and she got many smiles from passing people. She went with the flow of people and met with Harry, Hermione, and Ron at the center near a statue.

"Are those..."

"Muggles. In their rightful place." Hermione said. 

 "Got to tell you, I'm starting to freak out a bit." Ron said.

"How long did you say this batch of Polyjuice will last, Row?"

"I didn't." they got into the elevator and looked out.

"Cattermole..." Yaxley said coming into view, "it's still raining inside my office. That's two days now."

"Have you tried an umbrella?"

"You do realize I'm going downstairs, don't you, Cattermole?"

"Downstairs?"

"To interrogate your wife. Now... if my wife's blood status were in doubt and the head of the department of magical law enforcement needed a job doing...I think I might just make that a priority. You have one hour. I'll see you later, love." Yaxley leaned in and kissed Rowen on the lips before turning around and the gate to the elevator closing.

"I think I threw up in my mouth." Rowen said, "I didn't know Yaxley was married."

"He's not." Hermione said. The elevator started moving and they held on to a handle above them.

"Oh, my God. What am I gonna do? My wife's all alone downstairs."

"Ron, you don't have a wife." Harry said trying to remind Ron that he was currently someone else. 

"Oh, right."

"Level two." the elevator said.

"But how do I stop it raining?" Ron asked getting out of the elevator. 

"Try "finite incantatem."" Hermione said.

"Department of Magical Law Enforcement and Improper use of magic department."

"This is you, Ron." the elevator took off again and it stopped at level one.

"Level one, Minister of Magic and support staff."

"I'd say if we don't locate Umbridge within the hour, we go find Ron and come back another day.  Deal?"

"Yes." the two girls said at the same time, the door opened and Umbridge was standing right there.