0.00

Rowen Black knew who her parents were, she knew who her cousin was before he did. She remembered them of course, though she wasn't sure which memories were true or made up. She was a vivid dreamer and often imagined a life of living with her parents, though she completely loved the Weasley's and living with them, she missed her real parents. 

So when the news came out that her father, Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban she was instantly questioned if he had come to see her. She knew he did, but she wasn't going to tell the Ministry that. She knew the large black dog that was watching her was her father by just looking at him. She first noticed the dog in the garden; "mum! I'm going to go water the garden." she called after.

"Okay, darling!" she went into the garden and smiled to the dog.

"Hello, and who might you be?" the dog was friendly enough, "do you want me to guess?" 

"Well from journals of my mothers that Dumbledore gave me last year, I would say your name is Padfoot." the dog gave a goofy grin, "it is so nice to meet you finally, Padfoot. I'm Rowen." she looked around quickly to see if anyone was watching her, "your daughter." she whispered, "that's a bit odd saying that to a dog. I will say I don't think you did those things you are accused of. According to the journals, you loved my mother very much and she loved you. You lived with Harry's parents after you left Hogwarts. Why would you betray them? I bet you loved them. Harry is wonderful. Confused. Asking me loads of questions. We leave for Egypt tomorrow. Dad, oops sorry." the dog just shook his head and nudged the bright red head with his nose wanting her to continue, "well he won a trip and we are all very excited to go. So I won't see you again, maybe you could check on Harry. I bet he needs a haircut." she said rolling her eyes and giggling about her cousin.

"Row, we are leaving now." George Weasley said from the door, "oh cool dog."

"Yeah, I just was giving him so water." George nodded, "bye doggy. Be good." she kissed top of her fathers head and followed George.

"Did you know that dog."

"Nope." she said lying, "just a stray, I believe. It was sweet though. So are you excited?"

"Beyond. Are you?"

"Yes. I'm glad I am able to go with you."

"You're part of the family."

"I know." those four words plagued her very existence when it came to George. She was pretty sure that everyone knew she had feelings for him, but he was oblivious and that's exactly the way she wanted to keep it.