I walked out of the closet and sat down on my bed next to my best friend.

" Come On Ya' Ready Ta' Go" He asked looking over at me. 

" Why We Gotta Go To Yo' House" I asked standing up and grabbing my phone.

" Cause Ya' Need Ta' Get Yo' Ass Out This House" Troy said. " So We Goin' To My House"

" Yo' House Is Ten Minutes Away" I said looking at him.

" We Still Goin'" He said standing up. " Come On"

I walked downstairs in front of him and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a water.

" You Want A Water" I asked as he grabbed some fruit snacks out of the cabinet.

" No Thank Ya'" He said. " Want Some Fruit Snacks"

" Nah I'm Cool" I said following him into the living room to grab my keys. " I Like How You Offered Me Some Of My Stuff Though"

" I Couldn't Just Be Selfish And Grab Some Fa' Meh" He said and I started laughing.

" Well Thank You" I said as he opened the door for me and I walked out of my house to see his car.

" Ya' Drivin' Right?" He asked looking at me and tossing me the keys.

" Nuh Uh" I said. " This Yo' Shit"

" And I Want Ya' Ta' Drive" He said getting in the passenger seat of his car. " Shit I Drove All The Way Ova' Heya"

" I Don't Think I Told You To Do That" I said getting in his car and automatically adjusting my seat.

" Who Tol' Ya' To Adjust Ma' Seat?" He asked looking at me as if I were the crazy one.

" You Want Me To Drive Right?" I said looking at him. " And I Am Shorter Than You Right?"

" I Guess" He mumbled and I nodded my head.

" I Thought So" I said adjusting the mirrors and then starting the car.

At His House

" Why Is Ya' Layin' On My Lap" He asked looking down at me.

" Cause You're My Best Friend And You Let Me Do Anything" I said. " And You're Comfortable"

" I Actually Won't Let Ya' Do Anything But The Otha's Are True" He said as he looked on his laptop for something.

" Whatchu Lookin' For Troy" I asked, looking as he flipped through multiple pages of his email to find whatever it is that he's looking for.

" I Ain't Lookin' Fa' Nothing" He said exiting out of his email and going to his files. " But I Do Have Something To Show Ya'"

" Whatchu Got For Me Troy?" I asked. " You Know I Love Surprises"

" I Made A Song Dedicated To Ya'" He said.

I gasped and looked up at him. He looked down at me and raised his eyebrows. I smacked my lips and turned away from him.

" Nigga You Ain't Make Me No Song" I said looking at his computer screen saver which was a picture of me, him, Lucas, and Blake.

" I Did!" He exclaimed, pressing a file. " I Swea'"

" What's It Called?" I asked looking at him.

" So Rememba' When Ya' Tol' Meh To Make A Controlla Gmix" He asked.

" Yeah I Remember" I said. " I Said It"

" Well I Made It" He said and pressed his space bar to play it.

After it went off I was crying silently.

" So How Ya' Like-" He asked looking down at me. " The Hell Ya' Cryin' Fo'"

" You Dedicated A Song To Me" I said.

" I Done That Shit Befo'" He said. " And You Cried Them Times Too. So Whatchu Cryin' Fo'?"

" I Just Get Emotional" I said. " Especially When You Said They Try To Control You And Unfold You. That Got To Me"

" Cause That Nigga Tried To Control Ya' Y/N" He said, wiping my eyes. " Don't Eva' Let Nobody Control Yo' Ass Okay"

" Okay" I said.
••••••••••
Control You🗣

Comment whatchu think

Like❤️

Vote⭐️

Follow👥

Question of the Day:
Who tries to control you?

Comment and let me know.

Until next time, love ya girl,
-TheRealAngel4Ever💋