4

Kyungsoo POV

A warm soft feeling swapped over my body. A slight headache took my attention. Did I really drink that much? I can't believe I actually got drunk!

A cough echoed ripping me from my thoughts. It was than tat I noticed that my arms were around somebody's waist ands my head rested on their chest. They were warm and welcoming. Their arm around me as well.

I looked to see that it was none other then Park Chanyeol. Biting my lip i tried hard to remember what happened.

That's when the memory of me kissing Chanyeol came into view. There was a giant image- well I should say feeling, of our body's together and a heavenly sensation throughout my whole body. I lifted the sheets and sighed seeing that we were both fully clothed. Sort of, Chanyeol's shirt was gone.

Looking around, I spotted it at the foot of the bed. And it hit me, I'm not even in my bed. And the room is two messy to be Chanyeol's. It looked as if the person living there was a thirteen year old playboy-wanna-be that could never be popular like his dad was because ge was a total creep that scared all the girls away with his action figures that he makes dance.

I don't even fucking know. My mind was clouded with Chanyeol and the thought of the owner of this room coming back and finding them there.

"Hmf. . . kyungsoo~" Chanyeol whined under his breath and he shuffled in his spot. I blushed and looked to his sleeping face. His lips were plump and his hair was messy.  I just wanted to kiss him.

And so I did.

My lips pulled themselves to his. I was shocked to feel sparks, even though he was sleeping and didn't even know it was happening.

Pulling away I smiled resting my head on his chest, snuggling in to him. A soft giggle left my lips and I couldn't help but notice my change in personality. Chanyeol was doing this to me. He always made me feel happy and fuzzy. I just never knew why and I hated it, until know. Know I know why.

I love him. But he'll never know!