3

Third person pov

(Mild smut)

Kyungsoo found himself drunk and stumbling up the stairs to find somewhere quiet, due to his headache. It wasn't his house,  nor did he really know who's it was. He was just kind of dragged out by his friends. He didn't think the really knew either.

After passing a few couples, canoodling and kissing, his clumsy feet caused him to need to lean on the wall to stay up. Leaning on a wall as he tried to pass it by, making it swing open to reveal none other than Chanyeol laying back on the bed.

"Huh?" He sat up looking to kyungsoo who leaned agents the door way. "K-kyungsoo? Are you drunk?"

"No! Your drunk!" Kyungsoo whined walking in and closed it behind him. Chanyeol jus watching him with a chuckle as he stumbled over and flopped down next to him.

"Okay sure, kyunggie." He shook his head laying back. The drunken boy bit him lip lightly at the feeling heat rise to his cheeks. He liked the sudden nickname. Even if the two never talked unless they were fighting, he always had a soft spot for Chanyeol. Something about him always got to kyungsoo, giving him a weird feeling in his stomach. That's part of the reason he began to hate him, he just simply didn't understand what Chanyeol did to him.

"Why," kyungsoo huffed lifting himself up and resting on his elbows to stay there, looking down at Chanyeol as he looked up to him. "Why izz you eye bruise?"

"Oh," Chanyeol side gently pushing kyungsoo's hand way as the drunken boy poked his cheek just under the bruised area. "My dad and I don't really get along all that well."

"He hitz you?" Kyungsoo yelped. Chanyeol slowly nodded to the other trying not to smile at how cute he was being. "Why I otta-" He growled.

"Not to be mean, but why do you even care?" Chanyeol chuckled. Kyungsoo just pouted and rested his chin on the others chest, making Chanyeol's cheeks burn brighter and hotter than ever before.

Unlike kyungsoo's some what mixed feelings for him, Chanyeol knew damn well what he felt. For quit a long time.

"Cuzzz only I *hick* hit you!"  Kyungsoo cooed with a small smirk on his lips.

"Oh, you tease." Chanyeol laughed making kyungsoo giggle. They stayed quiet and just looked at each other in a comfortable silence.

With out braking eye contact kyungsoo sat up straddling Chanyeol.

"What are you doing?" He asked raising a brow, proud that he managed not to stutter.

"Why do you always try to make people like you? Its annoying!" Kyungsoo whined.

"I don't. I just try to get you to like me." He shrugged holding onto kyungsoo's waist so he wouldn't fall.

"Why?"

"Because you mean a lot to me, but you hate my guts."

"No," kyungsoo shook his head violently. "My guts like you, its the rest of me that doesn't."

"Oh? Why do your guts like me?" Chanyeol chuckled realizing that he might as well be taking to a child.

"You make them feel funny."

"Oh, well in that case-ah!" Chanyeol gasped as he was cut off by a tingling feeling in his lower regions. He put more focus on kyungsoo to see that he was grinding on him slightly. He couldn't tell if it was intentional, but he did know was that it turned him on.

"What?" Kyungsoo tilted his head. Chanyeol just stayed silent, trying to calm his "little" problem.

He raised a brow to see kyungsoo give him a smirk and bite his lip. Before he could say or do anything, kyungsoo was leaning down allowing their lips to graze each others.

"K-kyungsoo?" Chanyeol spoke just after his breath hitched.

"Love me." Kyungsoo moaned pressing his lips to Chanyeol's. It wasn't long before Chanyeol found himself kissing back.

As their lips moved in sync kyungsoo began to rock back and forth on top of Chanyeol. Chanyeol holding him and guiding his hips earning moans from both.

"Mmm," Chanyeol hummed pulling away from the kiss. "If there is a change for the good in our relationship, then I don't want it to because of you getting drunk and me fucking you." He shook his head.

"Yeah, but-" kyungsoo bit his lip and gripped himself with a pleading whine. Chanyeol moaned slightly at the sight. Flipping them over with a sigh and unbuckling kyungsoo's pants, pulling down some.

"Ah," kyungsoo threw his head back feeling the cool air agents his throbbing cock. With out teasing Chanyeol began to pump him.

"Chanyeol!" He panted. Chanyeol bit his lip hearing his gasping and begging. After awhile of pumping came his climax.

"Ch-chanyeol~" He closed his eyes tight and moaned loudly. "P-please!" Before Chanyeol could realize what was going on, kyungsoo's sperm splattered all over Chanyeol's shirt.

"Well damn." Chanyeol chuckled slipping his shirt off and folding it so all the cum was on the inside. After seeing that kyungsoo's breath hand gotten some what close to normal, he buttoned up his pants and  smiling to the younger.

"I hate you." Kyungsoo spoke with a whine as he relaxed into the bed. Chanyeol frowned at his words and just looked to him in confusion. "I wanted you in side me, not a stupid hand job."

"Maybe another time, kyunggie."