2

How the hell did I end up here? At this rave party? Blame my "friends". How is this supposed to help me relax from the stress of exams?
All this party will do for me is give me a headache and make me have to deal with my friends hangover tomorrow. How the hell does that help me?
I sat on the couch dead center of the rave. People around me drinking and grinding on each other as they danced. I scoffed at the sight of Chanyeol and Baekhyun strolling in and serving through the crowd. I raised a brow seeing as Chanyeol struggled to keep up with baek as he dodged thought the wave of drunk teens. I took note of this mostly because if it were true about him working at a club, he would be good at moving through this kind of crowd. I guess sits not as true as I thought.
Just as I was gonna look away, our eyes meet. I felt I stab in the gut as I saw his left eye was a darker shade then normal and his eyes were plated over like newly cut glass. Did he get beat up? His eye obviously had makeup over it. And he has totally been crying.
I brushed off the thought as our eyes were ripped from each others as a girl grabbed him and tried to kiss him. He made a nervous and disgusted face and pushed her off rushing after baek who was already in the next room.
I chuckled slightly, shocked with myself after finding his face cute. I shook it off and stood heading into the kitchen. I grabbed a soda sitting on the counter and sipped it, silently judging the people around me.
Yet I found myself thinking of Chanyeol again. It worried me. Did he get beat up? Was he crying? If he doesn't really work at a night club, why is he always tired?
I was ripped from my thoughts by a drunken boy coming up to me. I recognize him as Jongin, a kid in my math class.
"I lu you." He smiled as he called to me over the loud music.
"And I love the fact that your to stubborn to give up." I spoke sarcastically.
"You mean!" He cried with a hurt expression. "You should have some, its good." He offered me his drink, that reeked of alcohol.
"So you can get me drunker that you and screw me? No thank you." I pushed it away and sipped my soda.
"Meany." He frowned.
"You can get me as drunk as you want and it won't matter how sober you are, I'll still be smarter than you." I pushed him away hoping of the counter and heading into the next room.
As I sipped my drink I began to feel wired. Perhaps I should've read the liable before drinking.
Damn it.