Chapter 3

When I said I would sleep on it I totally lied. I haven't slept for three days. Anyone with good eyes could see it. Maliah keeps pestering me about it. She gives me a long list of disadvantages on not sleeping.

It really isn't my fault I don't sleep. Archie words stuck with me. I didn't find anything wrong with the way I was raising my sister. She never complained. I tried my best to keep this life separate from the one we shared. Maybe my revenge scheme could bring harm to her but at the moment no one knew she was my sister. No one knew who I was. I just came out of thin air. I intended to keep it that way.

One of Dylan's friends- actually his only friend- came back to school today. Apparently Maliah has a hug love hate relationship with him. She calls him name, he calls her names then you find them kissing in the janitors closet. Its very amusing to watch. I was elated to find that out. It gave me a chance to look at Dylan and I know that may sound stockerish but it isn't.

He reminds me of this guy I was with when I was in London. We didn't date or anything it was more of a friend with benefits relationship. I was never one for attachments and labels. It just made life confusing. The last school I went to, I didn't talk to the students. It was strictly business. Now at this school I wanted to have an almost normal life. I wanted friends that I could go lean on.

A cough behind me pulls me out of my thoughts. I turn my head to see Dylan standing there.

"We need to talk." he says roughly before walking off down the hall leaving me to follow.

Rude much!!

I walk behind him shown the hall and follow him into the janitors room. When I enter he closes and locks the door.

"Wah you want?" I ask simply

"I want the truth."I look at him weirdly trying to figure out what he means but come up with nothing.

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you want to be my friends. Is it because you're obsessed or in love with me." He says stepping closer.

"Wow, that ego. I am definitely not obsessed or in love with you. I don't even like you." He looks a little taken back. I roll my eyes. What an egotistical jerk.

"Well- good. Now since you don't like, love or are obsessed with me I want to make a preposition. " I again look at him oddly.

"Uh huh"

"There is something about you that intrigues me and..."

"Wait are you in love with me." I interrupt join cockily.

"Uh. No. I am not in love with. I'm just saying something about you intrigues me." he sighs.

"Get along with it pretty boy." I say tapping the imaginary watch on my wrist.

"I want to have sex with you."he spurts out and I chock on my spit.

"Excuse me! What the fuck is wrong with you." I shout reaching for the door knob but he holds my hand down on it preventing me from opening it. I wanted to break his hand but I had to play a weak teenage girl.

"I don't mean it offensively. It was just something I heard James say something and it stuck with me." he explained

"And what does it have to do with you wanting to have sex with me." my anger growing with every word I said. Its not like I have a problem with having sex with him. He is rather handsome but you cant ask a random girl for sex.

"He said I needed a sex life."

"What does that have to do with me."

"Well I don't like you but I don't hate you and you have proven you feel the same way as I do. So I was thinking that we could make a deal and have sex with no feelings involved." he gives me a smile at the end as if that would make the whole thing better.