The twins dad bobby pov

That alpha dereck is trouble I looked at my baby girl ayumi. She looks just like her mother. She said he is Kimberly's mate but he thinks I'm her. I laughed and said no wonder he wants Marry you ayumi. She looked so angry . She said I hoped you told him to go to hell father !! I told her that was rude . But I told ayumi I told him if he wants to marry you he must ask you . She didn't look pleased at all. She said bye and left.

I leaned back in my chair and thought why hasn't Kimberly said anything to me . Why keep her mate a secret . I will wait until she comes. To me. That's what I will do. I thought over the years that I raised my kids. Even though I'm not their biological dad they call me dad. That makes my heart swell with pride . Ayumi is my baby girl she never met her biological father. He walked out on Prue when she was two Kim hated him ever since then...

Their father was a close friend of mine back in the day. He was fucking prues best friend and he left Prue my wife . For her best friend. Prue was devastated for years before we dated . I was there for her . And raised the boys made sure they had a male figure . To lead them . I rest my nerves and took a small nap . The anniversary of their father walking out on them is what I fall asleep to. That's one hell of a thought .