19- meeting sehun

Magsimula sa umpisa

J: I'm in a cab. I'll be there soon. And Sehunnie, hmm, I'm with someone.

S: WHAT? Really? Who is it? Aish! That's why you're not answering our manager's call huh! You even lied!

J: Ya! That's our secret, ok? And she's someone I just met today, but she's really nice!

S: hyung, you know we cant date right

J: i know, i know. But she's different sehunnie

S: well, okay. But im surprised hyung. Out of all the girls who liked you before, this girl is the first one you liked back.

J: no, actually... i was the first one to like her.

S: whoa? Really? Wow I want to meet her now hyung!

J: okay okay. But i have one favor to ask

S: what is it

J: you cant tell her we're exo. She-

S: WHAT!? You didn't tell her? Why?

J: I'll explain later. Just please pretend normal, ok?

S: hyung, I'm normal {a/n: OMG I'M DYING! imagine sehun's resting bitch face while saying that to suho lmfaoooo}

J: hahahaha no i mean-

S: i know, i know. Just hurry! {a/n: just bc i always imagine sehun whining to his appa junmyeon loool}

J: Okay. See you in a bit!

I hang up.

"Sorry." I told Clarisse.

"It's okay, I understand. You've been gone all day, they're worried."

"How did you know? I mean, wait, did you understand everything?"

OH MY GOD. I never thought about that. Does she understand Korean? Because if yes, I'm dead. I lied to her about my identity.

"Uhm," OH MY GOD. Please say no. "No." I sighed in relief. "I didn't understand but you sounded like you were explaining and stuff, I don't know, so I just thought maybe the person on the other line was worried."

"Ah, that's right. But I'm still sorry, I really just had to make those calls."

Suddenly, I got a text from Sehun.

Hyung, I forgot to tell u, i reserved in Cinq Mars instead, it's at 51 Rue de Verneuil. Hyung, I FOLLOWED UR INSTRUCTION so find me bubble tea before u meet me ;p

I told the driver the new route. After a few minutes, he dropped us off and I immediately searched for a tea shop. "Why do you need to buy a bubble tea?" Clarisse asked me. "Because my brother, I mean, my friend, wants one."

Clarisse laughed. "How old is he? He's in Paris! He should try coffee! Strong ones!" Clarisse exclaimed. "Yeah, well, he's addicted to bubble tea."

We found one shop, luckily!

But the young lady on the counter asked me while we're paying, "Sir? Excuse me but... I think I know you."

"What?" Did she just recognized me? NO, please, not again. "Oh, no, you must be mistaken. I'm just a tourist here." Clarisse is looking at me and the lady.

"Exactly. I saw you on-"

"Thank you! Thank you!" I hurriedly said and tugged Clarisse out of the shop right away.

CLARISSE POV

"Hey? What's wrong? Why didn't you let her finish?" I asked. "We're late. And we still have more things to do." He responded. This is weird. I wonder where the lady saw Junmyeon and why it felt like Junmyeon avoided her.