6- stuttering

CLARISSE POV

The stranger left the café with a disappointed look on his face. Good gracious someone rescued me from that nosy man.

Oh, yes. The man!

He was about to leave so I called him out. "Hey!"

He looked shocked as I grabbed his arms. "Uhm," I looked into his eyes and damn, he's one handsome man! I forgot what to say.

SUHO POV

Uhm. She says.

We were looking straight at each other's eyes.

Ah, this woman! She's even more beautiful upclose. She isn't wearing any makeup but she goddamn looked like a goddess.

"Yes?" I asked her.

She was still holding my hand and looking at me.

Did she just lapsed off and went to outer space? Oh, wait. Did she just recognized me?

Uh-oh, I have to leave now.

"Excuse me, miss. My hand?"

"Oh, right, right. I'm sorry. It's just that... you look familiar but, I'm not sure..." She trailed off again. "Thank you for what you did. I really appreciate it. That's actually what I don't like about some European men. They're always so.. blunt. And there will only be few people who would do what you– Oh my God, I'm sorry. I.."

I laughed. "That's okay, miss."

"No, no, I talked too much, I'm sorry. I'm usually not like this. But no, I mean, not like this with you but, ah," She closed her eyes. I smiled at her stubborness. "What I mean is, I don't usually talk a lot. It's just that I was thankful for what you did earlier."

"Oh, no problem." I waved my hands as I somewhat blushed.

"Perhaps I could offer you some..." She looked at my long forgotten coffee in the table. "But you already ordered so, hmm. Are you waiting for someone?"

CLARISSE POV

WAIT, WHAT?

Did I just asked him that? Am I really going to let him sit here and drink with me? I thought I was released from the stranger awhile ago and now another man is here.

Ugh. Wrong move, Clarisse. Wrong move.

He looked at his wristwatch. He must have an appointment or something. But I was surprised when he answered no.

"Ah, good," I exclaimed. "How about I offer you a... slice of cake, perhaps?"

"It's really fine, miss. You don't have to do that. But if you'd like to have some, since you brought up the topic, let me buy you one then? Which flavor do you like?"

"Oh, no, thanks, I'm..." I looked at him, thinking what would be his reaction if he knows I'm on a diet. Is he a man who doesn't like girls who diets? Or a man who doesn't care what you eat? Let's see. "I'm cutting my sugar."

Wrong thing I did was I kinda said it in an unusual manner. More like it's obvious I was testing him. I felt ashamed of myself as his initial reaction was a burst of laughter.

He sat down on the table. I didn't realize he was standing eversince he approached me and the scary old man awhile ago. So I gestured my hand that I'm allowing him to sit down. "Ha-ha, well if you're trying me, I'm actually a person with a healthy living. So I think you're not that type to go on a diet just because you wanna be sexy. I mean, of course you uh, you already are, but because-"

I laughed back at him and said in a good sarcastic way. "Hey, are you intentionally copying me?"

SUHO POV

No, I'm not copying you. I mean it. You're sexy. You're beautiful. You're a head-turner.

But that's not right, is it?

I laughed instead and just went along. "Maybe."

~ ~ ~
{A/N: I'm writing nonsense, am I? HAHAHAHA. Sorryyyyy. I'll try to improve!}