Poisoned?

*Jimmy Uso POV*

After the show we all went back to our hotel room. We had gotten the master suit just incase anyone tried to attack us. Right now we were trying to figure out were Jey was going to sleep. "How about this Jimmy and Naomi take one room, me and Roman take one room, and Jey and Dean take the other" Carrie said slightly annoyed. We all nodded in agreement.

We all went and put our stuff down and Roman called room service. About five minutes later we all had our food. It was strangely quiet until Roman started coughing really bad. After trying to get him to stop he passed out. Dean ran and called 911 while Carrie and Naomi tried to get him to wake up; but if wasn't working. Jey went to get a cold rag and put it on Roman's head. I couldn't help but think all of this had to do with his food. I take his plate and sniff it. It smelled like the only thing Roman was alergic too.....

Vinager.

I told Carrie and she looked like she wanted to kill someone. When the paramedics for there they put Roman on a stretcher but wouldn't let Carrie go with him. So I told her that I would go and for them to follow us. I got in the back of the ambulance but there was only one thing that was on mind. That was who would have done this to him and why would they do it.

When we made it to the hospital they wouldn't let me back with him. That's when Carrie, Jey, Naomi and Dean came running in. I told them they wouldn't let us go back. So we all say down in the waiting room hoping that Roman would be ok. After about 30 minutes the doctor came out. Dean had to take Carrie up cause she had fallen asleep on his shoulder. "He is going to be alright, just watch what he eats and make sure he takes this before he ways for the next ten days" the doctor said handing the medicine to Carrie.

"He will be out in a few minutes so you all can sign him out and leave" the doctor said before walking off. Carrie had just sat back down when I see Roman walking down the hall to the waiting room.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹
Thanks to LizzieWhitlock for messaging me about this story. I will be updating as soon as I can. Though it will not be today cause I get to watch the new Jetson ans wwe movie. But for now...

 But for now