It's not over

*Jey Uso POV*
When we backstage everyone was questioning Dean. "Guys that will all be explained in time"Dean said smirking before walking off with the rest of us. Carrie seemed pissed off, but I didn't why. "Carrie are you ok?" I asked when we got to the locker room."Ya Jey I'm fine" she said smiling slightly.

"I can't stand the idea if Hunter and Stephanie getting away with what they have done to all of us" she said looking over at Jimmy,Naomi, Dean, and Roman before looking back at me.

I gave her a slight hug then we went back to the conversation. Carrie had always been an amazing girl, in and out of the ring; she cared about people. Carrie layed her head head in Roman's shoulder and that's one way we could tell that she was upset. Roman wrapped an arm around her trying to comfort her but I could tell it wasn't working.

We all sat in the locker room watching the show. Jimmy and Naomi had just came back from catering when the Authority's music hit. Jimmy moaned anoyed because he wanted to eat. I smacked him in back of the head and we made our way out to the ring. We had stopped in the gorilla to see what Hunter and Stephanie had to say.

"So we hurd that Carrie, Roman, Naomi, and the Usos along with a mystery man called us out at the beginning of the show. So you all get out here right now!" Hunter yelled. Carrie smiled and we all walked out. We came out to Dean's music all with smirks on our faces.

"You tried to end my career and you couldn't get the job done. You tried to end Dean Ambrose's career and you still couldn't get the job done" Carrie smiled and moved out of the way so Hunter and Stephanie could see Dean. That's when they attacked us. We could fight them all off but when Carrie went to hit Stephanie with a moonsault, Hunter pulled her out off the ring.

"You know Carrie's right you tried to kill our careers but you couldn't. This isn't over until we say is over and bad news for y'all it ain't over!" Dean yelled throwing the mic down. This was going to be one hell of a ride. But, we are family and we always stick together. That is one thing that the authority can't take away from us. We all have a blind that could never be broken, no matter how hard anyone tried.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹 Ok guy I know I'm a little late on getting this, but I finally got snapchat. So if y'all want to know what I do with my life when I'm not typing up a story or writing one in my book then just add me. I'll add y'all back.

 I'll add y'all back

✿*゚¨゚✎*.:。✿*♡MIDNIGHTMISFIT♡ ✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿