First Day Back With Dean

*Carrie's POV*

After Dean told us what had happened we all decided it was time for us to go to bed. The next day I woke up before Roman and went out to the living room. Dean was sitting in the couch watching tribute to the troops. he keep playing the accident over and over again.

"Dean your making me sad can you stop watching that please?" I asked coming up beside him. "Why did it have to be me Carrie? Why did it have to happen at all?" Dean asked looking at me. "I don't know Dean but I do know one thing, one day you will get back in the ring cause if you don't that's just injustice. And, Dean justice will reign again" I say looking at him. "You really think that I will be able to get back in the ring?" he asked. "Of course Dean, but you would have to explain how your not dead" Roman said coming up behind us.

"I can't believe you actually listened to me Carrie. I had a feeling that you two would be good together" Dean said smiling. I was glad to have my friend back and I knew Roman was too. we both would never want anything to happen to him again.

Roman's mom woke up and made us all breakfast even though she didn't have to. "How about we all go to laser tag?" Jimmy said when we all finished. "You kids go and have fun we have some ernes to fun" Sika said and Patricia nodded in agreement.

*At The Place Where They Play Laser Tag*

We had all put on our vests and got our guns. Right now we were trying to figure out our teams. "How about Roman, Dean, and Carrie on one team and Me, Jimmy, and Jey on the other?" Naomi suggested. We all nodded in agreement. We herd the buzzer go off meaning it was time to start.

I hear Dean call my name and I look over at him to see what he wanted. He pointed over to all the cameras that were there and I knew what he meant. I ran over to him and crouched down. "Ok Dean you stay were you can't be seen and I'll let the others know" I said and Dean nodded. I saw Roman and ran over to him. I told him and he texted Jimmy. He responded with and 'ok'. This is bad and we didn't know what to do, especially cause no one knew that Dean was alive but us and Seth.