Chapter 1

Btw that's your outfit, you can change it if you want.

Y/n P.O.V.

I was walking around not doing anything really. I decided to go find Jay and Carlos since I had nothing to do. I kept walking for what felt like 10 minutes until I found them sitting not doing much. It seemed like they were bored. Before I went up to them I got some water in a bucket that was sitting next to a faucet. Don't ask me who left it there it was just there. I filled up the bucket with water, which I must say, was very cold. I walked up behind them and made sure they didn't see me. Once I was close enough, I threw the water at them, made sure the water hit both of them, and ran. I wasn't gonna stay cause I'm pretty sure they would murder me. "What the hell man!" I heard Jay scream. I started laughing like a maniac. "Y/nnnnnnnn!" I heard Carlos whine. "Hello boys!"I yelled back while laughing, they were chasing me by now. "Come here you!" Jay yelled "Never!!" I kept running and giggling.

I kept running until I found Mal and Evie. "Hey guys!" "Hey." They said in unison. "Y/n! Where are you?!" Jay screamed, he was around the corner. How did he not see me turn the corner? I started giggling "She's over here!" "Mal!!!!" I whined. Around the corner came the two boys, shivering. Mal and Evie started laughing. Mal turned to me, "Your doing?" I just nodded with a smile. "Come here!" yelled Jay "No!" I went behind Carlos since he didn't seem that mad. "Protect meeeeee!" He started laughing then pushed me towards Jay. I did a dramatic gasp. "Traitor!" He just kept laughing. "What're you gonna do to me?" I stood there trying to look menacing. I probably failed. Just then Carlos came behind me and dumped water behind me. I screamed. Jay started laughing. "Sorry but it's payback." He smirked. We decided to go back to the castle after that little fiasco.

*Timeskip brought to you by Carlos fluffy hair*

Still Y/n P.O.V.

On our way home I found a piece of cloth in one of the stores and I dried myself. We then decided to sing. Cliche but who give any fucks?

!Queue Rotten to the Core!

Mal had just stolen a candy from a baby when two troll guards came up from behind her. Maleficent. Mal turned around. "Hi mom" "Stealing candy Mal? So disappointed" Uh huh, yeah. "It was from a baby." Mal stated "Ah, that's my nasty little girl!" "Ha." Then Maleficent took the candy spit on it, and put it under her arm. "Give it back to the dreadful creature" "Ugh, mom." "It's the deets Mal, that makes the difference between, mean and truly evil~!" She waved at the mom of the "dreadful creature". "When I was your age I was-" "cursing entire kingdoms" Mal said along with her. " You- walk with me. See I'm just, just trying to teach you the thing that really counts.... How to be me." She said. "I know that, and I'll do better." Mal replied. There was silence for like 4 seconds "Oh! I buried the lead!" She laughed. "You five have been chosen to go to a different school, in Auradon." OH HELL NAH! "I'm out! Bye!" I said as we all tried to run away but some stupid guards were behind us and held us. "Let me go! I'll stay." Ugh, there is no way in hell that I am going to that place. "What! I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses" said Mal "I have to agree" I stated. "and perfect princes!" exclaimed Evie. Mal and I looked at her "Ugh" she corrected herself. "Yeah, I don't do uniforms. Unless it's leather, you feel me?" Jay laughed and tried fist bumping Carlos, but he ignored him. "Um, I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave....." Jay went up behind him and barked. Obviously he got scared and just punched him on the arm. Jay just laughed at him. "Jay, leave him alone." I scolded him. We turned our attention back to Mal and her mom. "Yeah mom! We're not going!" "Oh, you're thinking small pumpkin. Knuckleheads!" she started to walk, we just stayed there until she said "Mal~!"and we followed.  I decided that I wasn't gonna walk back to the castle so I jumped on Carlos back. "What're you doing there y/n?" he asked me. "Oh, you know, hitching a ride." I smiled at him, he returned it. I blushed but not enough for him to notice. "Alright, hold on" "Okkkkk!" I screamed a little, because I didn't expect him to run.

*Small Timeskip*

Me and Carlos got there before anyone else. "Ok, how did you run so fast with me on your back?" I asked him. "Just because I'm skinny doesn't mean I'm not strong y/n." he replied. "W-wait, no, I didn't mean it like that!" Shit, I didn't mean to make him feel bad. "Oh my god, y/n, I'm just messing with you!" he started to laugh. I blushed from embarrassment. "I hate you......" I mumbled. "Nah, you know you love me" he gave me a toothy smile. I blushed more.  "As if." I laughed. I put my head on his lap and just layed there. He looked at me while I played with my hair. I looked back at him then turned away when the rest came. I got up. "Hey guys, took long enough." Carlos laughed behind me. "Well, you got on Carlos' back and he ran off, we weren't gonna chase after you." said Mal. "Yeah, yeah, let's go inside. I'm tired." We went inside and were greeted by the other villans.