Saying goodbye

Brieanna's pov

Bill whispered in my ear "are you sure you want to go?" I smiled and said "of course I want to go Bill." Austin said "if you need us don't be afraid to write." I smiled and hugged my older brother. Hunter said to Bill "watch on her." Mrs. Weasley hugged both Bill and I and whispered "you both will learn new things about each other. Keep an open mind and be honest with one another." Bill whispered "we will mom." I whispered "thank you Mrs. Weasley," she pulled away and said "it's Molly dear I smiled and said "thank you Molly." Lilac was crying and said "I'm going to miss you Bree." I smiled at my older sister and said "I'm going to miss you too." Aye hugged me and whispered "good luck and have fun. I put a few things in your bag and remember to be safe." When we pulled away I nodded and said "promise." Lindy hugged me. I bent down to her hight and said "I know everything is hard right now but your not alone. You could never be alone." She nodded and said "I just miss him so much." She hugged my neck I sighed and said "I know. We all miss him but you've got to keep your head up and stay strong ok?" She nodded and whispered "have fun Bree, and don't worry about us." I smiled and said "that's impossible I can never not worry about my family." Hunter rolled his eyes and said "oh get out of here will you. Go have fun." Bill and I smiled and waved one last time before evaporating and going to our new home.

~~~

Brieanna's pov

I smiled at our new home. It was nice and friendly looking. Bill said "do you like it?" I smiled and said "I love it." He sighed in relief. I giggled and hugged his neck "you weren't worried about me not liking it were you?" "Of course I was worried you wouldn't like it. This is where we have to live. For now at least." I smiled "I love you Bill." "I love you too Bree."

~~~
A few weeks later

Liliana's pov

Oliver and I were sitting on my bed talking when uncle Austin walked in. He sighed and said "you guys should come down stairs." We both stood up and followed him down the stairs. When we reached the living room I saw Dumbledore, Remus, Sirius, the Weasley's, Harmony and Lindy there. I looked at my aunts and uncles and said "what's going on?" Alex said "aliens are invading earth!" I shook my head and said "Alex." Aye said "we might have a small problem." Sirius pointed at Oliver and said "who's he?" Remus said "have some manners Sirius." I ignored them and said "what's the problem." Uncle Austin sighed and said "Harry preformed under age wizardry." I looked at my family like they were crazy and said "you do realize your talking about Harry right? Even when he doesn't try to break the rules he still does." Harmony said "believe me I know." I looked at Austin and said "why did he do magic in the first place?" Austin sighed and said "a dementor was attacking him and our (points to the siblings) cousin." I gave him a confused look and said "but aren't the Dementors controlled by the ministry?"Austin nodded and said "and I know who's controlling them. Unfortunately the minister won't listen to anyone-" Dumbledore said "Harry's court date is in two days." Aye said "and no we can't go." I was about to ask why when Harmony said "because they think Harry will ketch on." I said "and that's a bad thing because?" Dumbledore said "because he can't know anything until the time is right." And with that he disappeared. I sighed and said "so we keep this secret and risk facing Harry's anger?" Austin said "unfortunately." I crossed my arms and said "so what is the plan?" Aye said "what plan?" I rolled my eyes and said "well obviously you didn't just want us down here to tells us Harry broke the law." Everyone looked really confused. I sighed and said "you know Harry, ron and Harmony have broken like all the school rules and about 50 laws right." Harmony gasped and said "Wha-how?" I rolled my eyes "it's pretty easy to figure out. Especially with your house scores that snape keeps dropping and suddenly you three go missing and then your winning the house award." Everyone looked at me surprised that I pay that much attention. Alex said "you know what happens during the school year?" I rolled my eyes and said "well yeah. I just never say anything." Oliver hugged my waist and said "that's how we met." I smiled and looked down blushing. Fred and George said "our young brains!" I rolled my eyes and said "why am I best friends with them?" Oliver chuckled.

~~~

Brieanna's pov

I sighed as I walked back and forth across the living room. How do I tell him. Bill's going to freak out. A voice said "Brieanna darling calm down." I sighed and said "hi mum." Dad and my siblings looked at me. Dad said "what's the matter?" I sighed and said "I'm pregnant." Mum smiled and said "that's great dear." I shook my head "what if it's not? What if Bill doesn't want-" Mum shook her head "oh darling listen to your self. We're talking about William Weasley the man who has wanted children since he was five years old." Dad nodded "don't think we didn't notice that he took a interest in you at a young age." I nodded and sighed. Mum smiled "everything will be fine dear." Then everyone disappeared. I sighed as I sat down thinking about how I was going to tell him. A voice said "Bree, What's wrong love?" I smiled and said "I'm pregnant." Bill looked at my shocked. He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Then what's the matter?" I smiled and said "absolutely nothing." "I just saw-" "I was scared that you wouldn't want-" "Brieanna Potter, you do realize we're talking about me right. I've wanted to have children since I was young and to think that you are mothering my child is even better." I smiled and hugged him. Bill whispered "I love you." "I love you too."